No need for a mistletoe

Rest of my life

Just a short one for Christmas. :)

_________________

"Is this alright?" 

"No, a little bit more to the left." 

Yuri held the Santa paper decor and pasted it to the spot on the wall in accordance with Jessica's direction. She stood on the arm of the couch, almost falling off. "What about now?" 

Jessica squinted her eyes and massaged her chin, shaking her head. "A little bit more."

Yuri was already on her toes when her left arm extended to its farthest capacity, trying to reach the spot for her ice princess. Yuri stuck her tongue out and grunted as the length of her arm failed to reach the distance Jessica wanted. Seeing Yuri using great exertion in her efforts to paste the decoration made Jessica giggle.

At last, Yuri reached the spot and pasted Santa on the wall, clapping for herself internally. She glanced at Jessica over her shoulder and smiled. Both of them were inside Jessica's villa, putting up decorations for Christmas. They would be spending the holiday with their respective families, so the couple made use of the time they had alone for their own intimate and personal consumption together. 

Her girlfriend bought them matching Mickey Mouse pyjamas, insisting that they have a Christmas slumber party. Yuri also made her wear a reindeer headband, as reluctant as Jessica was, seeing Yuri with awe and her favorite smile made her think otherwise. 

Yuri went down from the couch and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling her close. "Are you cold?" Yuri soothingly rubbed her back to draw in heat.

Jessica gave her a solemn shake of her head, before giving Yuri's jaw a light peck. "Not when you're here."

"Hmmm, but your lips are. Maybe I should warm them up?" Yuri pretended to kiss the air, imitating the sounds two people would occasionally make while kissing. 

Jessica just laughed. "I'd love that, but the ginger cookies in the oven are ready." She reached behind her to take Yuri's hands in her own, leading her to the kitchen. Yuri sat on the chair and leaned on the counter, her lips upward in a satisfied beam as she watched Jessica take the tray, placing it in front of her. "Someone looks happy. Why the smile?" Jessica took a cookie and fed Yuri. 

"You're just so unbelievable."

Jessica raised her eyebrows. "How so?"

"Even until now, I still can't believe someone so beautiful and kind is my girlfriend, best friend, and lover." 

Jessica did not respond, and shoved another cookie in Yuri's mouth, slightly pushing her head backwards. Her cheeks flushed pink as the words got stuck on the edge of her tongue. She was used to hearing such statements from Yuri, but the the tanned woman never failed to make her feel so loved and adored. They have been through so many waves, hurdles, obstacles, something that was expected of being in a same- relationship. But not once had Jessica regretted loving Yuri. Her Yuri, her queen. 

"Please, stop being such a casanova." Jessica rolled her eyes as she let out a chuckle.

"But you love this casanova." The cookie crumbs inside Yuri's mouth slowly shoot out as she spoke, earning laughs from the two. Jessica went around the counter and pulled Yuri up. 

Both of them walked over to the lit fireplace. Coming over to the middle of the living room where they had a futon spread out on the floor, Jessica let go of Yuri's hand as she lay on her back, beckoning her to follow. Yuri rested her head above the skin where Jessica's heart was located, feeling the beating of it lulling her into slumber. She found Jessica's hand and locked their fingers together, kissing the back of her hand afterwards. Jessica put her arm under Yuri's head as a pillow, wrapping it around her shoulders. 

They laid on the floor in silence and contentment, watching the particles of snowflakes falling outside the window. One of the rare moments in time where they had each other all to themselves. Having a new album to be released on New Year's day this 2013 required much of their personal endeavors to be sacrificed. "I Got a Boy" Suitable if it were "I got a Kwon Yuri", Jessica thought. 

Yuri ran her hand along the surface of Jessica's stomach. "I'm sorry if I hadn't gotten you anything for Christmas." She tilted her head up to look at Jessica. 

"We talked about this, remember? I don't need any substance that is bought with money. Just time with you is already a gift. You are my gift, my present, my future and my end." Jessica reached down so that their foreheads were connected. "I don't know what I'll do if I lost you."

"I won't let that happen. You're never leaving me." Yuri shifted so that she was hovering over Jessica. "We'll always be together. You're my heart." 

"I love you." It was the perfect thing to say. In a second, Jessica pressed her lips to Yuri's, the connection pulsing through all the way to their toes. Her lips were cold beneath the sweet touch of Yuri's tongue, but sensual and responsive. Yuri plunged her hips between Jessica's legs, their bodies enveloped in the heat starting to build inside of them. lightly on Yuri's tongue, Jessica couldn't hold back a smile hearing her moan. 

They spent long minutes engage in the kiss, tasting the flavor of their mouths and a little bit of the ginger cookie. Their kisses varied from gentle to aggressive, slow to fast, but always with love. Their tongues moved along with their tempo. This kiss would make up for the kisses they would miss in the next days they would be apart for the holidays. Yuri made sure to have the sensation of Jessica's lips stuck on her as she pinned her hands next to her head. Their fast-paced kiss finally morphed into gentleness as they broke off altogether to pant for air. 

"Wow, some kiss that was." Jessica gasped, feeling the press of Yuri's eyebrows against her own. "I love it. Although I don't see a mistletoe anywhere." 

Yuri smiled and kissed the tip of Jessica's nose before slowly ing her top, her hand moving underneath the fabric to meet bare skin. 

"We don't need one."

__________

So just a couple more chapters and we'll be off to the time after Jessica's departure. I didn't really intend to write the succeeding chapters after chapter 2, but I wanted to share the moments behind the scenes I have imagined them to have, and the public moments I have seen and loved. I was suppose to immediately write about the times where the both of them were separated after 9/30, but I wanted to show how intimate and deep their relationship was even in simple times and moments. :)

But like i've said before, all the chapters here after chapter 2 are flashbacks. :) So chaps 1 and 2 are the present time.