All for a kiss

Rest of my life

So this was based on this video. If you guys are curious or something :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FfoVKo8NnM

Christmas special tomorrow? Yeah? :)

______________________

It had been the first time in a while Yuri and Jessica had been alone together. The members literally pushed them both inside the empty waiting room backstage, waving with malicious grins and smiles, added the suggestive wiggling of the eyebrows by Taeyeon, who was silently mouthing "You have 30 minutes to do 'it'." before being pulled by her eye-smiling best friend away. 

The group had their tour around the countries, and their busy schedules hindered some, almost all, actually, of their private and intimate moments. Though it was rewarding, being able to return the love and support of their fans, but it cannot be helped to long for the times where it was just the two of them, free and unguarded in their expression of love for each other. 

Yuri held Jessica's hand and pulled her to the couch, pulling her onto her lap, Jessica's face in contact with Yuri's neck. Glancing down at her girlfriend, Yuri felt the familiar vigor of emotions flowing through her system from her heart. They stared at each other, their gazes a gentle breeze that danced along the pages of their love. For many minutes, neither said anything, did anything, but revelled in the body that was pressed against their own.

Yuri held her tighter, the yearning to feel Jessica had dwindled her into an emotional condition. And when she felt the burning touch of her fingertips along the sharp edges of her jaw, the fresh tears streamed down her crumpled face. When Jessica saw tears drop from Yuri's chin, she sat up on her lap, engulfing her cheeks in her hands, wiping them away. 

"Yuri, love, why are you crying?" As her hands Yuri's skin, Jessica took in Yuri's eyes that were shining with moisture, the way her lips pouted as the continuous river of tears cascaded downwards. Jessica noticed the faint blush that that was undeniably present, Yuri's hair that had the shade of raven, falling to the sides of her face perfectly. 

"I miss you so, so much. I'm sorry for being too emotional about it." Yuri craned her neck down, their noses briefly brushing. 

"No, no. I think it's beautiful. You're beautiful." Jessica moved her head from side to side, allowing the tip of her nose to rub against Yuri's. One of their favorites, an eskimo kiss. 

"Hmph, flatterer." Yuri stuck her tongue out, slightly grazing against Jessica's lower lip. Both shuddered at the unintentional touch, buzzing with the well known electricity that sparked from it. "Can... can I have a kiss? It's been awhile since I've had your kiss." 

Jessica's arms coiled around Yuri's neck at the request as she moved closer to Yuri, who had her eyes close in anticipation, only to engrave the requested kiss of Yuri on her forehead. It was not what Yuri had expected, but the warmth of Jessica's lip still spread to her whole body. Yuri snapped her eyes open, staring at her beaming lover. 

"Can I have one on the lips?" Yuri tried again.

Jessica tapped Yuri's lips. "Save it for later after the concert, to give ourselves something to look forward to."

Yuri's lower lip protruded in a sulky pout, pointing her finger to .

"Hey, stop being such a baby! Look, you have snot coming out of your nose!" Jessica bursted into fits laughter, holding her stomach. The heat spread to Yuri's face in embrassment as she pushed Jessica off her lap and turned away to clean her face. When Jessica saw Yuri holding a box of tissue, she went in front of her and took them away from Yuri's hand. "Here, let me." And soon, it was Jessica wiping away the tears and snot from Yuri.

A soft flutter exploded inside Yuri's chest as the memories of the first night when they made love resurfaced. They found themselves in a similiar position back when Yuri burned her lips. She remembered how they wrapped themselves into each other, how she held Jessica, how Jessica kissed her on every part of her body, how the release came--

"Yuri, did you hear me?" Yuri blinked, glancing at Jessica. The woman smiled, pinching Yuri's nose shut. "Our 30 minutes is up. Let's go get ready for the concert."

Before Jessica made it out the door, Yuri tugged at her arm, whispering in her ear. "I'm getting that kiss later, okay?"

"We'll see." 

_________________________

Pink.

An ocean of pink laid out itself before their eyes as the fans held out their lightsticks in the air, waving them. The crowd moved their bodies in tune with their music, chanting their names, the lyrics, and I love yous. It was all too surreal, but they're here now, doing what they love best, performing and giving. 

Yuri walked to the middle of the stage, smiling to the fans. She felt the familiar surge of fear as the sea of faces watch them. But as soon as the music started to play, Yuri put the microphone close to , and started singing. When she saw the fans cheering for them, the fear and nervousness was soon washed away and all that was left were the remnants of excitement and happiness. 

All of them connected with the fans through the passion that they have strived for a very, very long time. They sang as one, as one group, as one family.

And when Yuri saw the familiar mop of brown hair that fell smoothly on her back, she knew she wouldn't want to be anywhere else, but to be by her side. 

They were singing Kissing You, and both of them were standing near each other. And when it came to Jessica's part, Yuri turned her body to completely face Jessica, now walking towards her.

~I promise you a special girlfriend~

Yuri's lips curved into a heartfelt smile as she leaned towards Jessica, making gestures with her free hand. You already fulfilled your promise, baby.

She let her gaze linger a little while longer at her woman's face. Oh, she was so beautiful. Yuri looked at her lips, wanting to kiss her right then and there. Patience, Yuri, patience.

Her kiss would come, she was sure of it. 

When time came that they changed into their final outfit, Yuri sat in front of the mirror, fixing her hair. She brushed to tame her curls into place, showing the clear streak of highlights in her hair. 

"Mind if I put this on you?" Jessica stood behind Yuri, her brown locks tied in two separate buns, which Yuri found very fitting to her, and she was holding a headband.

Yuri faced her, not noticing their already close distance when she turned, so their faces were only a couple of breaths away. Her mind started to block the unwanted noise, the unnecessary people that moved about, and focused solely on the woman in front of her. Yuri looked around, no one was looking. She puckered her lips and bent down, only to be once again denied the kiss she wanted as Jessica let her finger meet Yuri's eager mouth. 

"Later." Jessica giggled and placed the accessory onto Yuri's head, sitting on her hair neatly. 

Yuri nodded almost too vigorously. "Yes, sergeant Sica!" 

 

All nine of the members stood in one line, greeting the audience. Yuri spoke sentences in her head, hoping to get her English right when she would speak later. Jessica taught her some lines back at the hotel, but somehow the words got tangled in her head.

You so great!

No, that wasn't it.

Are you guys fun tonight?

Hmmm, she should try another one. 

Yuri continued to be at one with her inner self when the head having two buns plastered onto its backk came into view in the corner of her eyes. Jessica was bent on her knees as she drank from a bottle of water. Yuri immediately followed suit and bent beside Jessica, taking one from the box, staring at her while taking a sip. 

Her eyes were glued to the side of Jessica's face, and she was at a lost for thoughts, for breathing, for anything. Even after all these years, Jessica still had that effect on her. Her very own Sica effect. But as her orbs travelled downwards to the straw that was in contact with Jessica's mouth, her chest bursted with a little bit of jealousy seeing it was able to meet the lips she had been aching for. She laughed at herself. 

Jessica felt someone's gaze on her, shimmering of eyes that were boring into the side of her head. She shifted her vision to look to her left and she sees the same eyes that have held the same love for her so long. Yuri wore her playful smirk, the sirens wailing as she noticed Yuri was looking at her lips. Jessica returned Yuri's smirk as she put her bottle down, finding Yuri's eagerness cute and amusing.

Eagerness that was soon proven and shown when Yuri caught Jessica in her arms on their way backstage as the concert ended. "This way. I know a room where we can be alone for a couple of minutes." After their final goodbyes to their fans, the couple headed to the room Yuri had known. 

They stood a bit longer by the door as soon as they were inside the room. Yuri's heart and mind overflowed with fervor, but was always mixed with awe and wonderment as she walked towards Jessica. Her frolicsome behaviour suddenly turned into timidness as she saw Jessica looking at her with anticipation and admiration. Their cheeks tinted with a light shade of red. 

Yuri coiled her arms around Jessica's waist, pulling her up so that Jessica's legs were wrapped around her body. "I love you." Yuri whispered so delicately. 

"I love you." Jessica cupped Yuri's cheeks, her thumbs tracing invisible lines on her skin. 

Yuri pressed her lips against Jessica's, closing their eyes into ecstasy at the long-lost contact between their mouths. Jessica pushed herself closer to Yuri's chest, connecting their heartbeats so that they were one. Yuri peeked through her eyelids to guide themselves onto the couch. She held Jessica's back as she laid her down below her body. They tilted their heads to deepen their kiss, their tongues coming out of their nest to meet another. Whimpers and moans escaped their mouths as they continued. 

Jessica felt Yuri smile against her lips as her hands went to her sides. When Yuri started to touch her vulnerable sides, Jessica started to snort on Yuri's muth. "Hmmm--stop--HAHAHA!" Jessica felt the funny sensations on her body as she started to wriggle below Yuri to gain freedom from her tickling.

"This is your punishment for denying me a kiss for too long." Yuri laughed along with her as she used different forms of touch and speed to truly heighten the sensation Jessica felt. "And this too." Yuri parted wide to meet Jessica's, muffling her laugh, making it sound like a very sensual moan. 

But Jessica had to admit, it was a punishment she was glad to receive.

On the other side of the door, a certain leader and a maknae had their ears pressed against the wood, the older one grinning to herself as she heard loud moans from the inside, but was totally oblivious to the real situation unfolding between the two lovers.

"Unnie, I don't think we should be eavesdropping to this." Seohyun blushed after hearing a very long "Mmmmm... Uhhhh... Ahhhh...."

"Then why are you still here?" Taeyeon teased. 

Both of them flinched after hearing the couch banging on the wall repeatedly, thinking the couple were having a domination battle on their lovemaking arena when in reality it only was a battle between the tickler and the one being tickled. 

"Yah! Seohyun, Taeyeon, what are you two doing there?!" Tiffany shouted from the other side of the hallway.

"Okay, let's run."

_______________