1-1

Princess Charming

They enter the room and they sit on there seats..After for awhile the teacher arrived..

''Good Morning class''..the teacher greeted her students

''I have a form here that you needed to fill-up..this form is about your Special Activities..You will check the box of your chosen activity''th teacher said

The teacher distributed the form to the students..

''What will I choose here?''Namjoo asked herself

''Im not even good mostly of this''Namjoo talk to herself

''Maybe..Singing Club''..Namjoo talk to herself

I think Im good at singing but the problem is maybe there are not so many pretty girls in it..hehe..I think there are many pretty girls mostly in sports..But what sport will I choose here?

''Mrs.Namjoo,Are you done?''the teacher asked

''Ahmm..Not yet Ma'am''Namjoo replied

''Okay,take your time''the teacher said

Hmm..what about Tennis Club?It is the club where Bomi-unnie first met her first love,maybe I will meet my first love there too..hehe..By the way I think Tennis is a good sport,maybe I will try it..

Namjoo checked the box of Tennis Club(Girls)..Namjoo submitted her form to the teacher..After that,all the students are done,they submitted there form too to the teacher..

''You're Special Activity will start this friday,after the classes''..the teacher said

Ohno,I will not meet my first love yet..I will just wait for her..

After receiving all the form ,the bell rang and the teacher already go out of the room..The class become noisy and talk about what they choose..Namjoo faced Sungjae and ask him what did he chose..After asking him,Sungjae asked too what did she chose..

''Ahh..Tennis,that is a hard sport''..Sungjae said

''Yeah..but I just want to have a try..''Namjoo said

THE BELL RANG FOR SNACKS TIME..

''Are you going to eat snacks with me,Sungjae?''Namjoo asked

''Ahmm..No,Im not hungry''..Sungjae replied

''Okay''..Namjoo said and walk away from the room..


''Hey,What are you planning there?''

''I want that she will notice me,so I prepared this food for her''..

''Wow,thats a great idea''..

Namjoo entered the canteen and passes by there table..The boy blocked Namjoo's way..

''H..hi''..the boy greeted shyly

Namjoo just smile and try to avoid the boy by blocking her way..Still the boy blocked her way..

''What do you want?''Namjoo asked annoyingly

''Ahmm..I prepared a food for you,you can eat it''..the boy said pointing to the table full of delicious snacks..

''Ahmm..Thank you but I have money,I can just buy my own snacks''..Namjoo said

''Ouch!''the boy in the table said

Namjoo tried to avoid the boy on blocking on her way..But still the boy blocked her way..

''I put effort on that,I will be sad if you will not eat that,I really put efforrt in making that one''..the boy said

''You just eat it with your friend there''..Namjoo said looking to the boy on the table..

''Ouch!''the boy in the table said again..

''Ahmm..We already eat,that's all yours''the boy1 said preventing to stop Namjoo from leaving..

Silence occur..Namjoo thinks of what would be her decision..After for awhile..

''Okay''Namjoo said

Namjoo push the boy sideward so that she can pass on her way..She walk away from the boy..

''Hey!Where are you going?''the boy1 asked

Namjoo stopped and look back and look at the boy,she act a drinking act..

The boy nodded while opening his mouth..''Ahhh''..

The boy go back to the table with a very happy face..

''Yes!''the boy1 is very happy

''Wow..she will eat this''..the boy2 said

''I should look handsome''..the boy1 said

He put a gel on his hair and hairstyle his hair..

''Hey Guys''..A two pretty girls greeted them and went nearer to the table

''Wow,this looks yummy''..the girl1 said trying to get the food

''Hey Hey Hey,don't get that..that's not yours''..the boy1 said

''For who is this?''the girl1 asked

''For my love''..the boy1 said

When the 2 girls heard what he said,they acted like they are going to be choked..After for awhile,Namjoo arrive with drinks..She sitted beside them..The boy1 introduce his friend to Namjoo and he introduce himself too and Namjoo introduce herself too..Namjoo eat all the snacks that the boy1 prepared,while eating,she talked to them too..The boy1 asked something to Namjoo..

''Do I look good,Namjoo?''

Namjoo avoided the question..

''There are so pretty..hehe''..Namjoo said pointing to the 2 girls..

The boy felt embarrassed cause Namjoo didn't answer his question..They continued chatting and Namjoo already done eating..she already leave the group..the 2 girls leave the 2 boys alone..

''What are you writing there Kyunngsoo?''..

''This is a point sheet..I have 1 point already and the annoying boy awhile ago had a 1point too''

Namjoo go back to her room very late..Luckily,the teacher is not there yet..

''Whta took you so long in the canteen,Namjoo?''Sungjae asked

Namjoo just smiled and laugh...Sungjae looked confused

''The food is so yummy''..Namjoo said while smiling like crazy..

Still Sungjae look confuse..After for awhile,the teacher arrive and started the classes..After how many minutes the classes ended..The students went out of the room already..Namjoo go home already..

Sungjae walked on the hallway and he meet the boys..The boy1 show him a paper with his so-called name''The Annoying Boy'' and the boy1's name in it with correspponding points..

''1-1''..the boy1 laughed

Sungjae look confuse..The boy1 explained to him what happened and after that the boys walk away..

''Huh..we're still much closer than him''..Sungjae said

Sungjae walk going home..


Sorry for the late update guys...Hope this chapter is not boring..Hope you like it ^_^