She's Mine

Princess Charming

''Hey hey she's mine''The boy1 said..

''What did you say?she's mine,not yours''..The boy2 said

Sungjae saw the arguing boys so he went closer to them..

''What are you fighting there?''Sungjae asked cooly..

''It's none of your business''...The boy1 said coldly..

''Ahhh...Really?''Sungjae said very annoyed,he get the picture that the boys are holding...

''Hey!she's mine,don't get her''..The boy tried too reach the picture that Sungjae holding upward..

Sungjae looked at the girl in the picture and suddenly laughed..

''What are you laughing?She's not ugly ahh''..The boy said angrily trying to reach the picture that Sungjae was holding..

''I know she's not ugly...but she's already mine''..Sungjae said made the 2 boys want to fight with him..

''Hey,let's fight him''..The boy1 said to the boy2

''Okay''...The boy2 replied..

Sungjae hide the picture on his pocket..and he let his sleeves folded going up...

''Okay,If who will win the fight,he is the one who will keep the picture''...Sungjae said confidently...

''Deal''..the 2 boys said..

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

''Ahh...It's so boring going to school,there is no pretty girls''..Namjoo said while lying in her bed while wearing a school uniform..

''Hey Namjoo!''her roommate shouted..

Namjoo pretended to sleep..

''Hey,dont pretend to sleep there Namjoo,its still obvious causeyou're already wearing a uniform''..

Still Namjoo didn't move and still pretended to sleep..

Her roommate drag her feet..

''Hey,Hey!...Bomi don't drag my feet''...

''Hahaha..I know you're just pretending...hey lets go to school now''..

''Okay''..

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The fight of Sungjae and the 2 boys is still ongoing...many students are enjoying there fight..

''Ahh..You think you can beat me''..The boy1 said...

''Of course,cause Im stronger than you and more handsome than you''..Sungjae said..

They continue fighting until a teacher saw them..

''Hey,the 3 of you ...go with me in the guidance''..

They stopped fighting and followed the teacher going to the Students Discipline Room..

They enter the room and sit down..

''Let's solve this problem,okay?''The guidance counselour said..

''Okay''..They answered lazily..

''Okay..who started the fight?''..

They continued to solve to problem...The 3 coorparated just to get out already...

The problem was solve..they go out together of the room..

''Hey,give me back my picture''..The boy1 said..

''I won't''..Sungjae said trying to hide the picture..

Silence occur...Sungjae wonderedwhy the 2 boys become quiet...He look front and saw Namjoo from far away..

''Oh no,My love is already here''..The oy 1 said pointing to Namjoo and run going to her..

Sungjae get the picture on his pocket and give it to boy2 who is just looking at Namjoo...and Sungjae run fast going to Namjoo..

The 2 boys fight again in running..

The 2 boys run as fast as they can to just reach Namjoo..

''Why are they running?''Namjoo dont know why the 2 boys are running..

''I will be the one to have her''..The boy1 said looking to Sungjae..

Sungjae just ignored the boy and just concentrated to go to Namjoo..

Namjoo just look at them running..

''Wait...Are they going to me?''..Namjoo thought..

There are almost on there way to Namjoo..

The boy1 is so fast..Sungjae still tried his best to overlapped the boy so he will be the 1st one to go to Namjoo..

The boy1 is always looking Sungjae and laughed..

''Hahaha..he is just a slow runner''..the boy1 said...

The boy1 suddenly stopped running,he thinks that he overlapped Namjoo already...He look back and saw Sungjae hugging Namjoo tightly..

''Why are you hugging me?''Namjoo asked..

''Ahhh..Its nothing''..Sungjae said in tiredness..and he stopped the hug and look at boy1 who is approaching to them..

''She's mine''..Sungjae said without a sound to him and out his tongue out..

The boy1 go away..

''Why are you 2 running?''Namjoo asked..

''Ahh..Its nothing,let's go to our room now''..Sungjae said..

They go together to there room..



Sorry very much for the late update and sorry cause this chapter is just short...But I hope you enjoyed reading it..

By the way,I change the conversation style I hope you will not mind that...hehe

Hope you enjoy this chapter..