Teenage Lust

What If..

It was back in first year of middle school when they first met. They clicked immediately. Wheein was a bit shy but Hyejin made her feel as comfortable as possible. Wheein was the cutest kid ever; caring and lovely, she still is. Hyejin was charmed by her adorable self and they soon became best friends.

She, on the other hand, had a really badass aura. It was hard to get close to Hyejin and by result Wheein was inapproachable too. Their classmates and everyone else in the school took it as a fact that Wheein belongs to Hyejin and they should never mess with the latter. 

Wheein is always smiling and Hyejin wears her poker face all day except for when around her best friend. Although Hyejin was few months younger than her best friend, she was more mature and overprotective. The oldest has always felt safe around Hyejin and she was 24/7 happy. They became inseparable since then. They grew up together and so did their dreams. 

 

The two best friends made it into an entertainment company together as trainees. Eventually they debuted in the girl group Mamamoo as the maknae line. 
Hyejin grew much faster than Wheein. the latter looked like the maknae of the group even though Heyjin was it. It was while preparing for their debut when it happened. 

 

That day they went to the hair salon for the "makeover". All what Wheein needed was a haircut so she was done earlier than the other girls. She lied down on a couch and soon, without realizing it, she fell asleep. The four of them were so tired due to rehearsing day and night to achieve perfection. 

 

Hyejin was the last to be done. Once the van got ready, Moonbyul woke Wheein up. "Are you guys done?" Asked Wheein blinking the brightness away. The older girl nodded. "The van is ready, Wheeinie, let's go." She held out her hand for the still sleepy girl helping her up and walking out with her, following the other girls. Once in the van Wheein looked around. "Whoa!! Byul unnie you look so good!!!!" Shouted Wheein then looked at Yong Sun to immediately hold her thumbs up, "SO GORGEOUS UNNIE!" She added, smiling at the oldest of them. When she was done admiring the older girls, she turned around to check on her best friend. 

 

It was a moment of silence that seemed a bit too long. "Ahn..Hye..Jin.." she finally said. "If you won't close your mouth, an insect will make it its home." Her best friend commented tapping her chin. "Are you my Hyejin?" Asked Wheein still not believing her eyes. "No homo!" Chuckled Hyejin before turning around, pretty sure that her best friend's current state is nothing but a lost cause. 

Yong Sun and Moonbyul were laughing at Wheein's reaction. The latter never ceases to be the cutest on earth. They all agreed that Hyejin looks way too gorgeous, too y for a nineteen-year-old "kid".  

 

That night, it was hard to erase Hyejin from Wheein's mind. They shared the room and so Wheein fell asleep while staring at the sleeping younger girl. She felt something new bloom in her heart and mind but she can't define it. 

When she shut her eyes open the room was no longer dark. She sighed pretty loudly. "That was a weird dream. What's this feeling?" She asked herself but out of nowhere Hyejin asked "What dream?"

Wheein turned to her side to find her best friend's face only inches away from hers. She shut her eyes close. The least she needed then was a reenactment of her dream.  "Wheeinie, what's wrong?" Hyejin was worried by then. She lightly played with Wheein's hair hoping for a response from the older girl. "It's nothing. Just a nightmare. Don't worry!" 

 

It was not a nightmare though. It was a beautiful dream. It was an awkward but beautiful dream. Hyejin was peacefully sleeping between her arms holding tight into her. Then she wakes up, smiling at the girl holding her. She gets closer and their lips meet for a sweet morning kiss. All of a sudden the room gets darker and Wheein is beneath Hyejin. The latter is kissing her passionately while using her hands to part her legs.  

 

Wheein never had this kind of dream before. Her heart was beating fast in her chest as Hyejin kept on playing with her hair, sitting so close to her. She felt like this before. Back in ninth grade, Wheein was taking a shower after p.e when suddenly Hyejin barged in, only in her , saying that she forgot her shampoo and soap and as a result she needs to join the black haired girl and use hers. The oldest of them was caught off guard staring down at her best friend who was back then a bit shorter than her. When she heard her laugh, she turned around facing the corner. She was so embarrassed and confused on why would the other girl do that even though she knows that her best friend is attracted to the same . That day, she avoided eye contact or any other kind of contact with her best friend. 

 

Wheein learned how to live with it. It took her some time but she eventually learned how to cope with the frustration the youngest gives her. Getting busy with training and later with preparing for their debut helped her a lot, but last night apparently brought it all back. Having feelings for Hyejin was her biggest secret. No one knew about it and she was not planning to change that fact. Their friendship was way too precious to get ruined by some immature feelings. She prayed that it's just a phase, that liking Hyejin is just teenage lust

Over the years, her heart proved her wrong, her cheeks proved her wrong, her eyes hovered over her best friend wherever she goes. Blond Hyejin brought it all back. She even dared to put red color lipstick. 

 

"Wheein you're being too quiet. Tell me what's wrong I'm starting to worry.." Hyejin's voice pulled her down to earth. She turned around and faked a smile, "I'm hungry let's have breakfast!"

"As your best friend I can tell when you are faking your smiles, KID!" But the black haired girl was already out of the room. 

 

Moonbyul was sitting on the table with breakfast ready. "Tell me I'm the best unnie in the world for cooking this for you!" She cheekily smiled. The blush on Wheein's face didn't go unnoticed and before Byul asks what's happening Hyejin's voice cut her thoughts "THIS. IS. CEREAL. UNNIE! Putting it in bowls and getting the milk out of the fridge doesn't mean that you cooked anything for.."

"Unnie you're the best in the world!" Said Wheein holding up her thumbs and Moonbyul pulled her, making her sit on her lap and hugged her. Hyejin just stood there. Her blood boiling in her veins. First, Wheein cuts her off and second, "This is too gay it's till early in the morning."

 

"If you can screw anyone whatever their gender is why can't we be gay in the morning?" Asked Moonbyul, still wrapping her arms around Wheein's waist and resting her head on her shoulder. 

"You can be gay with Yong Sun unnie but don't be gay with MY Wheein." 

"You guys! I'm not an object.. why you playing with my mother ing emotions!" She said, standing up. The blond stepped closer to her, wrapping her arms around her neck and pressing herself against the older. "Wheein..YOU are MINE..don't ever deny or forget that.." 

 

"If I didn't know Hyejin well enough I would've said that she's in love with Wheein." Commented Yong Sun who witnessed everything.

"Who said I'm not?" The blond smirked before planting a quick kiss on Wheein's lips.