~2~

~ I Will Miss You ~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________


He step out from the flower shop, cheerful smile was spread on his face, he looked down on his hand,
his smile got wider seeing the flower bouquet that was made with one red rose and little white flowers,

“baby's breath…., I think this will do…”
It surprised me when I realized that I didn’t know what was your favorite flower is, but anyway… I’m glad that was the only thing I didn’t knew about you...
 he mumbled to himself, smile was never leaving his face…



“Stupid girl… you are so oblivious…. Today, I will make sure you will know….” his voice was full with confident and happiness…
 walking down on the road he hummed to himself…






but the sudden ring of his phone make him stop…,
he took out his phone, looking  at the name that flash across his phone… he answered it…

  “Ya.. junshina…”  he shouted with his cheerful voice, looking at the flowers and smiling at it..
 

 

 

 

 

 



“Jungshin…. What is it….
W-why are you crying?”
 His cheerful voice suddenly turned in to soft and caring one...


 

 

 

 

 





Slowly his wide smile disappears…… and his hands trembled…
single tear slowly slip through his cheek…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 





He ran… he ran fast as he can……., holding tightly in to the first thing his hand gotten hold on to…






_________________________________________________________________________



Jungshin  was standing outside the operating room walking back and forth , his eyes was swollen and red..

Doctor come out from the room and jungshin, stopped walking and went to him…

“I’m sorry…,” Doctor replied to him and gave a little pat to his shoulder
“She was unconscious, when we bring her in…, and she wasn’t able to make it..
I’m sorry…”






Jungshin was frozen in his spot… Shocked with the news…
He felt himself shaking…..



Suddenly heavy footsteps echoed in the corridor… Calling out to his name…

“Jungshin….,
he was quiet, unable to speak up…





“Ya.. jungshin… tell me what happened……”



He turned and looked at the one just arrived….
H-hyung…
Y-yonghwa hyung Sohee… Sohee…. -







His words suddenly cut off when operating room’s door opened….
 


Yonghwa turned to the wheeled bed that was pushed by nurse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter