Love Is Everywhere

The Heirs 2

Eun Sang and Kim Tan just continue to stare at Rachel and Young Do. Rachel and Young Do were sitting across from each other. Young Do had his hands on top of Rachel's hands. They were laughing and talking.

Eun Sang: Tan ah, that is Young Do and Rachel right?

Kim Tan: Yeah. Oh well, let's get back to our date.

Eun Sang: Wait, there is something weird about them.

Kim Tan: What's weird? They're just having dinner. What's wrong with that? Let's get back to ours.

Eun Sang: No. They are acting weird. The way Young Do is touching her hand makes it look like they are a couple.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah, are you crazy? What's wrong with him touching her hand? They're siblings, how can they be a couple?

Eun Sang: Kim Tan, you know what I mean. Besides, they're not blood related.

Kim Tan: Don't be ridiculous, let's just get back to our dat-

Eun Sang stands up.

Eun Sang: I'm going to go get a closer look.

Kim Tan: You're going to spy on them?

Eun Sang: No. I'm just going to see if I'm right.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah-

Eun Sang keeps her eyes one the two of them while she moves closer to them.

Young Do: Were you busy today?

Rachel: A little bit.

Young Do: I'm glad we were able to meet up.

Rachel: Yeah...

Rachel looks down with a sad face.

Young Do: Waegure?

Rachel: Well, I don't know if we should be doing this.

Young Do: Rachel ah, come on. We're not doing anything wrong.

Eun Sang tries to get closer to them. Kim Tan follows closely behind her.

Man, I can't hear a word that they are saying!

She and Kim Tan get closer. A waiter walks by and accidently bumps into Eun Sang. He was carrying hot soup. It was about to splash on Eun Sang when Kim Tan pulls her away. He pulls her really fast and hugs her. He then breaks the hug.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah, kuenchana? (are you okay?) 

Eun Sang blushes and nods.

Kim Tan: That was really dangerous! Be careful!

Eun Sang: Bianhe.

Young Do and Rachel looks behind them and finally notices Kim Tan and Eun Sang. Rachel pushes Young Do's hands away. 

Waiter: Joesonghamida. (I'm sorry.) Kuenchanayo?

Eun Sang: Dae. (Yes.) Joesonghamida.

Eun Sang hopes that Rachel and Young Do did not notice them. She turns around to them to check and see. Her eyes meet with both Rachel and Young Do.

Rachel: Eun Sang ah, is that you?

Eun Sang: Yeah it's me.

Eun Sang and Kim Tan walk over to them.

Young Do: Kim Tan, you're here too?

Kim Tan: Yeah.

Eun Sang: So, what are you guys doing here?

Rachel: W...Wha..What do you mean? We're having dinner of course. What about you guys?

Eun Sang: Oh we're here for dinner too.

Kim Tan: Yeah, we are having our 2 year anniversary today. We'll go ahead and go back to our table-

Eun Sang: No, let's stay here. What about the 4 of us have dinner all together?

Young Do: The 4 of us?

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah!

Rachel: No! We don't want to ruin your anniversary.

Eun Sang: No you won't. Come on let's all have dinner together.

Everyone stays silent. 

Eun Sang: Wae? (Why?) Is there a reason why we can't join you guys?

Rachel: No! Of course not!

They move they're stuff over to Rachel and Young Do's table. They also add another table to fit everyone. The ladies were sitting one one side and the men were sitting on the other side. Kim Tan was just sitting there quietly pouting.

Why did this have to happen today? Out of all the days for this to happen!! We were just having a romantic atmosphere.

Everyone was sitting there silently.

Eun Sang: Waegure? You two seem really quiet.

Eun Sang was talking to Rachel and Young Do.

The both of them start to blush.

Eun Sang: You guys looked really talkative just a few minutes ago. Did something happen?

Young Do: No, nothing happened.

Eun Sang: So why are you guys here together? I didn't know you guys were so close.

Young Do and Rachel sat there quietly.

Kim Tan: Just give it up guys, she saw you two earlier. Just tell her the truth.

Rachel: You saw us earlier? Were you spying on us?

Eun Sang: No! It's just that you guys looked like a couple for some reason. What's going on?

Young Do: You're right. We're going out.

Rachel: Young Do ah! 

Eun Sang: Mwoh? (What?)

Young Do: You heard me. We are dating.

Rachel: Young Do ah! Guemanhae! (Stop it!)

Eun Sang: Rachel ah, is this true?

Rachel: I....I...

Young Do: Why are you hesitating? We're going out aren't we? 

Rachel: I.....Yeah.... It's true...

Eun Sang: Mwoh? How long has this been going on?

Young Do: Eun Sang ah, I'm sorry but I don't think this is any of you're business.

Eun Sang: Mwoh? We're all friends aren't we? I'm just trying to help you guys. You guys do know what you guys have gotten youselves into right?

The both of them are silent.

Eun Sang: Kim Tan, why aren't you saying anything.

Kim Tan: What is there to say?

Eun Sang: What do you mean? They are our friends we have to..... Wait, did you know about this already?

Kim Tan: Mwoh?

Eun Sang: You knew about this already didn't you? That's why you aren't saying anything.

Kim Tan: I... Eun Sang ah I-

Eun Sang: I'm right aren't I? I can't believe this, everyone knew except for me.

Young Do: Look, it's fine. We got this under control.

Eun Sang: What do you mean? We all know that this relationship is not okay.

Rachel: Eun Sang ah, don't worry. We were about to end it anyways.

Young Do: What did you just say? What do you mean end it?

Rachel ignore Young Do.

Rachel: You don't have to worry about anything. I know it is wrong, so that is why I was going to break up with him.

Eun Sang: Rachel ah.

Young Do: Yah! Yoo Rachel! Break up? Who is going to break up with who? I never said I wanted to break up with you.

Rachel: Young Do ah, let's take this outside. Sorry guys for ruining your anniversary. We'll leave first. Let's go.

Rachel leaves. Young Do chases after her. Eun Sang and Kim Tan sit there in silence.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah.

Eun Sang looks away.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah, bianhae. I-

Eun Sang stands up and leaves. Kim Tan runs after her.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah! Wait!

Eun Sang ignore him and just keeps walking. Kim Tan runs over to her and turns her around.

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah, I'm sorry-

Eun Sang: Why didn't you tell me?

Kim Tan: I'm sorry I wanted to but....

Eun Sang: But what? I'm your girlfriend! I didn't know we were keeping secrets from each other.

Kim Tan: I know. Bianhae-

Eun Sang walks away again. Kim Tan runs to her and hugs her from the back.

Kim Tan: Bianhae. I couldn't tell you because of Young Do. He made me promise not to say anything. Please forgive me. I had to listen to him. It was the first favor he has asked me in a long time. You know what happened between me, him, and his mom.

Eun Sang gives a big sigh. She then touches Kim Tan's arms.

Eun Sang: I get it. I'm sorry for getting mad. I understand why you didn't tell me. I'm just worried about them, you know? They have both been hurt so much by us and their parents. I jsut don't want them to get hurt again.

Kim Tan: I understand what you are saying, but I think they are going to be just fine.

Eun Sang: How do you know?

Kim Tan: Because they both finally found someone who likes them back. This will give them strength, like it did for us. Okay?

Eun Sang: Okay...

Kim Tan: By the way, there is still one more suprise that I have not given to you.

Eun Sang: What is it?

Kim Tan: You'll find out. Follow me.

Kim Tan takes her hand and bring her to a park.

Eun Sang: Why are we here?

Kim Tan: Close your eyes and don't open them until I say so.

Eun Sang: Okay.

Kim Tan comes back after a few minutes.

Kim Tan: Okay, open.

Eun Sang: Wow!!

Eun Sang open's her eyes to find the whole park covered in beautiful lights. There was also a big sign that said, "Happy Anniversary Cha Eun Sang!" Eun Sang turns  around.

Eun Sang: Kim Tan, this is so beautiful. Did you do all of this for me?

Kim Tan slowly walks towards her.

Kim Tan: Of course. Only the best for my Eun Sang.

Eun Sang: Wait, what is that behind your back?

Kim Tan brings his arm to the front. He was holding a big bouquet of red roses.

Eun Sang: Kim Tan....

Kim Tan: This is 99 roses. Do you know the meaning of 99 roses? It means that I am going to love you till the day I die.

Eun Sang: Kim Tan...

Kim Tan: Saranghae, Cha Eun Sang. And I will love you for the rest of my life. Happy anniversary.

Eun Sang starts to cry. Kim Tan walks over and wipes the tears away. He touches her cheek.

Kim Tan: Why are you crying?

Eun Sang: Because I'm so happy and suprised. I didn't expect any of this.

Kim Tan: Well, get used to it because there is still a lot to come.

Kim Tan give her the flowers.

Eun Sang: Tan ah, I have something for you too.

Kim Tan: Mwoh? You didn't have to get me anything.

Eun Sang puts the flowers on a table. She reaches in her purse and pulls out a small bag.

Kim Tan: What is it?

Eun Sang hands it to Kim Tan.

Eun Sang: Open it.

Kim Tan finds a box inside of the bag. He then opens the box. Inside was a necklace and cufflinks. He looks up at her with a confused look on his face.

Eun Sang: The necklace is for me. It has you're name on it. The cufflinks are for you. It has my name on them.This is to show to everyone that you are mine and I am yours.

Kim Tan is completely shocked by what she just said.

Eun Sang: Kim Tan?

Kim Tan:.....

Eun Sang: Kim Tan, waegure-

Kim Tan hugs Eun Sang.

Kim Tan: Gomawo. (Thank you.) No one has ever done anything like this for me before. I'm really happy.

Eun Sang hugs Kim Tan back and smiles. Kim Tan helps put the necklace on Eun Sang. Eun Sang helps put the cufflinks on Kim Tan.

Eun Sang: Happy anniversary Kim Tan. Saranghae.

Kim Tan: Nadu saranghae. (I love you too.)

Kim Tan puts his hand on her cheek. He pulls her closer to him and kisses her.

Back with Rachel and Young Do, Young Do is chasing after Rachel. He finally catches up to Rachel. He pulls her arm and turns her around.

Young Do: What do you mean we are breaking up? I never said I wanted to break up with you.

Rachel: You know this is wrong. We can't do this. What are people going to think if they find out?

Young Do: Who cares? I like you. You like me. That's all that matters. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Rachel: What about our parents? If they find out, who knows what your dad is going to do to you.

Young Do: I don't care. They are bound to find out sooner or later. We can't hide this forever.

Rachel: Well, I care about what everyone thinks. I care about what my mom thinks. Young Do ah, we are siblings. We can't do this.

Young Do: We aren't blood related, so what's the problem? Is liking someone who has not blood relation with me a crime?

Rachel: No, but liking your step sister is wrong. Let's stop this.

Young Do: No. Look, I knew from the start that this was not going to be easy when I started this. But I did it anyways because it's you. 

Rachel: I thought we already said that we would break up if someone was suspisious of us. Eun Sang and Kim Tan both know now. We have to break up. That was the deal.

Young Do: I know, but I don't think I can keep that promise anymore. I like you too much. Don't you feel the same way?

Rachel:....

Young Do: I know you feel the same, because I saw how sad you were when you said all those things to Eun Sang. Let's not break up. Let's get through this together. I can face this if I have you with me.

Young Do hugs Rachel.

Young Do: I'll protect you. Just stay by my side.

Rachel breaks the hug.

Rachel: Bianhae, but I'm not confident like you. I don't want to get hurt over this kind of relationship.

Young Do: What do you mean this kind of relationship?

Rachel: Look, sorry I didn't know you would like me this much, but I don't feel the same way.

Young Do: Don't lie to me.

Rachel: I don't like you enough to go through all of this together with you.

Young Do: Mwoh?

Rachel turns around. Tears started falling from her eyes.

Rachel: Bianhae, but I'm done. We're done. 

Rachel walks away. Young Do just stands there watching her go.


Hi everyone!!! I would just like to thank all of the subscriber and comments!! Love you all!! Please keep COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING!! I would love to hear what you guys thought of this chapter and the story so far!!! Also, please upvote this story if you liked it!! Thanks!!!!