2 Years Later

The Heirs 2

Just like all of my other fanfictions. Eun Sang's thoughts are going to be PINK. Kim Tan's thought's are going to be BLUE. 


Eun Sang is preparing the breakfast. She sits down eats really fast. She suddenly starts to choke on her food. She is cough a lot too. Her mother comes in. Her mom sees this and  uses sign language.

Eun Sang's Mom: Drink some water. Don't eat so fast. Why are you eating so fast? You still have time.

Eun Sang: I'm going to be late, Omma.

Eun Sang finishes the rest of her food and puts her dishes in the sink. She grabs her bag and coat. She goes to her mom and kisses her head.

Eun Sang: Bye Omma, Saranghaeyo.

Eun Sang quickly runs to car. She then drives to Seoul University. She hurries into her first class. She looks around and finally see a hand waving at her. She runs over there and sits down.

Chan Young: Yah, you just made it to class. What took you so long?

Eun Sang: Bianhe (I'm sorry), I over slept. 

Then class finally start. After 30 mintues of class Eun Sang's phone starts to buzz. She ignores it at first, but then it keeps buzzing. Chan Young whispers into her ear.

Chan Young: You'd better answer that. You and I both know who it is.

Chan Young says this with a smile. Eun Sang rolls her eyes. She then picks up her phone and looks at it. The message is from Kim Tan. 

Kim Tan: Where are you?

Eun Sang: At school. Wae? (Why?)

Kim Tan: I can't wait for today!

Eun Sang: Today? Wae?

Kim Tan: Today is our 2 year anniversary. Don't tell me you forgot.

Eun Sang: Oh. Ani (No), of course I didn't forget.

Kim Tan: Are you sure?

Eun Sang: Yes I'm sure.

Kim Tan: Ok, I'll pick you up at your house at 7.

Eun Sang: Ok.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I FORGOT OUR 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! KIM TAN IS GOING TO KILL ME!!

Chan Young: Waegure? (What's wrong?)

Eun Sang: I forgot today is our 2 year aniversary..... Kim Tan is going to kill me....

Chan Young: Is he going to pick you up after school?

Eun Sang: No, he's doing it tonight.

Chan Young: Then just get him a present after school. After that, hurry home.

Eun Sang: But I don't even know what to get him. 

Chan Young: He will love whatever you get him because you are Cha Eun Sang.

Eun Sang hits Chan Young's arm lightly.

Eun Sang: I'm being serious.

Chan Young: Apa. (It hurts.) I'm going to tell my girlfriend on you.

Chan Young says this to Eun Sang teasingly. 

Eun Sang: How is Bo Na anyways? Is she back from America yet?

Chan Young: Ani. Not yet.

Eun Sang: Still? It's been 1 year since she has left for America. I don't know how you do a long distance relationship. 

Chan Young: It's because our relationship is not a one-sided love.

Eun Sang: Yah.

Chan Young: I feel so sorry for poor Kim Tan. Will his one-sided love ever turn into a mutual love?

Eun Sang: Yah. I'm going to head out first.

Chan Young: Alright. Good luck on your hunt.

Eun Sang rushes to her car. She thinks carefully about what to get Kim Tan. The she finally realized what to get him. She quickly drives to the store. An hour later Eun Sang walks to her car with a bag in her hand. She rushes home. A few hours later she is anxiously waiting for Kim Tan to pick her up. She is all dressed and ready. Eun Sang's mom comes into the living room. She then starts to do sign language.

Eun Sang's Mom: You look pretty. Where are you going all dressed up like that?

Eun Sang: We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary today.

Eun Sang's Mom: Really? Wow it's been 2 years already?

Eun Sang: Yeah I know right? Things have been moving so fast.

Suddenly the doorbell rings.

Eun Sang's Mom: That must be him. Let me go get the door.

Eun Sang's mom opens the door to fine a very dressed up Kim Tan at the door.

Kim Tan: Annyeonghaseyo. (Hello.) 

Eun Sang's mom takes her pad and starts to write on it.

Eun Sang's Mom: You look really handsome tonight.

She tells him this with a smile on her face.

Kim Tan: Gamsamida. (Thank you.)

Eun Sang's Mom: Come on in.

Kim Tan walks in and freezes when he sees Eun Sang. Eun Sang does the same thing.

Oh my gosh. He looks amazing!

Wow! She looks so beautiful!

Kim Tan: Eun Sang ah, you look really beautiful.

Eun Sang: Gomawo. (Thanks.) You look really handsome too.

The both of them started to blush. Eun Sang's mom starts to write something on her note pad.

Eun Sang: Alright, that's enough. You guys should get going. Don't be home too late.

They leave and go to a very fancy restaurant. They go over to there table. Kim Tan quickly walks over to the back of Eun Sang, and he puts the chair out for her. They sit down and start to have their dinner.

Eun Sang: The food is so good. And this place is so nice. But this place looks so expensive. I thought I told you not to spend money like this.

Kim Tan: Come on I don't get to do this every day. And besides, it's our anniversary.

Eun Sang: But you do do this every day.

The both of them start to laugh. Kim Tan then snaps his fingers and 2 people come out with violins. They start to play Cannon in D. Eun Sang sees this and starts to smile.

Kim Tan: Yah, is that Lee Min Ho over there?

Eun Sang turns around.

Eun Sang: Huh? Where?

Kim Tan quickly places a small wrapped box in front of Eun Sang.

Eun Sang turns back around.

Eun Sang: Where? He wasn't..... What is this?

Kim Tan: Open it.

Eun Sang slowly opens the box. Inside was a beautiful bracelet with one charm on it. Eun Sang picks up the bracelet to see what the charm was. It said CA on it. 

Eun Sang: Wow. It's so beautiful! Is it a charm bracelet?

Kim Tan: Yeah.

Eun Sang: Why does it only have one charm on it? And why does that one charm say CA? 

Kim Tan: It only has one because every year I'm going to give you another charm. The CA stands for California. It was where you and I first met. I want to give you a charm every year to show you all the memmories we had. This way they can be with you forever.

Kim Tan walks over and kneels down.

Kim Tan: Here let me put it on for you.

Kim Tan takes it out of the box and puts it on Eun Sang.

Kim Tan: It looks great on you. Don't ever take it off, ok? If you do, you're dead.

Eun Sang: Gomawo. I love it. I promise I'll never take it off.

Kim Tan and Eun Sang kiss. Then they hug each other. Eun Sang suddenly freezes.

Eun Sang: T...Ta..Tan ah. Tan ah.

Kim Tan breaks the hug.

Kim Tan: What?

Eun Sang freezes.

Kim Tan: Waegure? You look like you just saw a ghost.

Eun Sang point straight in front of her. Kim Tan turns around to see Young Do and Rachel sitting at a table together. Kim Tan was about to call out to them when he stops. They were laugh and holding hands.

Eun Sang: That's Young Do and Rachel, right?

Kim Tan: Yeah.


How was it????? Please let me know!!! I hope everybody is enjoying it so far!! Please subscribe and comment!! I want to know what you all think of this first chapter!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!