Chapter 1

The Words I Wanna Say

Kyungsoo was in his room getting ready for the Prom tonight. He was very excited about it and wondered how Chanyeol will look too. he was getting dressed infront of the mirror when his mom busted in his room, "Kyungsoo your bro-" Mom discontinued as she looks at her son like she saw an angel. "OMG" That was her only words.

"Whats wrong mom?! Did I miss out something??" Kyungsoo asked, while he doubled check his suit. "Oh no my dear, its just that you look angelic. Thats all." Mom said while grinning. "Ohh you scared me Mom." Kyungsoo said, pouting. "Ohh yeah, what did you want to just now?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Ohh yeah, your brother is waiting for you downstairs to give you your stuff for the Prom. Are you ready?" Mom said as she remebered why she came. "Ohh, yup I'm ready. Lets go!" Kyungsoo said, opening the doors and walk downstairs.

There he saw his father and brother grinning widely at him. He chuckled as he saw how funny his brother face looks like. "Stop chuckling and go out already, Chanyeol is waiting for you." His brother said while passing what Kyungsoo needed for the Prom.

"Bye, Mom, Dad and silly brother!" Kyungsoo said, waving at them while walking towards the front door. He saw Chanyeol's back facing him him. So he tapped on his shoulder and Chanyeol turned around. After a few seconds, both od their jaw dropped.

(Kyungsoo)

Image result for Kyungsoo wearing tie

(Chanyeol, the picture is sort of..... HUGE! xD)

56951046643890596120.jpg

"OMFG" They said at the same time and chuckled. "Ohh yeah, we better hurry if we don't want to be late!" Chanyeol reminded Kyungsoo. And both of them got in the car.

During the trip, Kyungsoo kept staring at Chanyeol. And it kinda freak Chanyeol out. "Uhmm... Soo?" Chanyeol said. "Y-yes?" Kyungsoo stuttered, he is still flustered. "You kept staring at me... Its kinda creeping me out." Chanyeol explained."Oh, sorry" Kyungsoo said, turning his head to the window. After awhile, they reached their destination. Both of them got out of the car and waited for their best friends.

Which is JongDae and BaekHyun. Four of them had been friends have been friends since young and they are very close. Kyungsoo and JongDae were bestfriends while BaekHyun and Chanyeol is too. They shared their secrets and stories.

Kyungsoo smiled, thinking of their memories. Suddenly, some thoughts ran accross his mind. He decided to ask Chanyeol. "C-chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked, and Chanyeol hummed in respond. "There are some question that suddenly ran accross my mind. I want to ask you some of them, is that ok?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol hummed in respond, again.

"U-uhm you look really n-nice today. D-do I?" Kyungsoo asked, awkwardly. "No" Chanyeol simply said. And Kyungsoo widened his eyes. "T-then do you really like me?" "No" "Do you want to be with me forever?" "No" "T-then would you cry if I walk away??" "No". Kyungsoo had enough. He was bursting into tears. He did not think that they will break up just like that. He would rather not have ask those question. As he turned around and walk away. He felt a strong yet warm hands holding his wrist. He turned around and saw a smiling Chanyeol.

"You don't look nice, you look beautiful. I don't like you, I love you. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. I wouldn't cry if you walk away, I would die if you walk away." Chanyeol said and gave his most beautiful smile, ever. Kyungsoo had tears rolling down his cheeks. He tip-toed and gave a peck on Chanyeol's lips. Chanyeol leaned down and deepened the peck, into a kiss. A very passionate kiss.

"OMG! Baekie looooook!" JongDae exclaimed when he stepped out of the car. Baekhyun turned towardthe direction his boyfriend was pointing. " They are kissing at the front door?! Can't they atleast do it in a more private area?!" Baekhyun half screamed. "But Baekie. I remember us doing it too." JongDae smirked. Baekhyun's face turned into a dark shade of red. "K-KIM JONGDAE! " Baekhyun shouted and stormed of to the front door.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol stopped kissing when they heard BaekHyun's voice. When they turn around. They only saw a red-faced Baekhyun and a smirking JongDae.After they asked what happened to Baekhyun and JongDae. Three of them went in the room too.

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo was really excited about it. But JongDae was starting to get worried. He was searching for about 10 minutes when finally, he spotted a small figure sitting at the bar.

When he was about to reach there, he saw a guy walking towards his boyfriend. "Hey cutey, here alone?" That stranger asked. JongDae was so gonna punch him but he also wanted to see Baekhyun's reaction. "I am not here alone, so off!" Baekhyun yelled. The people around there turned to look at their direction. "Ok, ok. I am just asking, calm down. Jeez." The stranger said and walk away.

"I guess you are still angry, huh?" JongDae said. And scared the out of Baekhyun as he did not expect JongDae to find him so soon. "Holy crap, you scared me." Baekhyun said.

"So are you still angry?" JongDae asked. "Yes, yes I am. Whatcha gonna do about it?" BaehHyun said. "I am gonna do this." JongDae said and pulled Baekhyun towards him. And french kiss him. They kissed for about 3 minutes and broke off. They ran out of breath. "Do you forgive me now?" JongDae asked. "Say sorry first." Baekhyun answered. "I am very sorry." JongDae said. "Apology accepted." Baekhyun said, looking into JongDae's eyes. "I love you." JongDae said suddenly. "I-i love you too." Baekhyun replied, blushing. Both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol chuckled at their cuteness.

__________________________________________

A/N

The Chapter is kinda short. I hope I can make it longer for the next Chapter. It would probably be up tomorrow afternoon or evening. Thanks for reading. I will make this Chapter longer too. But my phones battery is dying, so yeah. Hope you enjoy! ;) And have a nice day. I recommend Adblock app if you want to read Fan fictions without adds.

P.S The next Chapter will be coming soon. And also its gonna be a Chaptered fan fic! ^-^