Fin.

Tired

' "I'm sorry, Seungkwan."

' That was the start of it. I should have known. No one says he is sorry in a positive way.

' "I don't think I can do this for now." '

I sensed what was coming. But I didn't want to hear it.

' "I don't know my feelings for you anymore." '

Words hurting me like someone stabbed me right into my heart. Which was basically happening.

' "Let's take a break." '

Crash. The only thing I could hear was my own heart falling to the ground and breaking. Into thousand pieces. Unbearable pain went through my body. My knees were getting week. I needed all of my nerves to not break down in front of the guy, who was doing this to me right now. I had to stay strong. I couldn't show how much I was affected by his words.

' "I just want to figure everything out." '

Figure out what? That he wasn't in love with me anymore?

' "I don't want to hurt you anymore." '

You're hurting me right now.

' "I know I shouldn't ask this, but please wait, until I figure everything out." '

Right. You should have not ask this. You were the one who wanted to be free. But I still promised you.

' "I'm really sorry." '

And then he left. Left me alone.

And I thought this was going to be a nice day. And I thought he loved me like I loved him. Guess I was wrong.

It's been almost four months since he told me about the break.

We still see each other. Not often though. The college campus is quite big. That was were we met.

College.

I was a freshman coming from Jeju Island to the big city Seoul.

He was junior.

We met because I got lost in of the big buildings. And after spending some time together, we fell in love. Or I fell in love. I don't know if he was ever in love with me.

Choi Seungcheol.

It sounded great. Boo Seungkwan and Choi Seungcheol. We fitted each other.

Or I thought we did. I thought we were like Wonwoo and Mingyu. Perfect for each other. Apparently I was the only one who thought like that.

"What are you going to do?"

"I'm don't know. I promised to wait for him. To wait for him, until he knows how he feels."

I knew Mingyu didn't liked my decision. He was my best friend after all, he sensed when something was wrong with me.

"And what's with Hansol?"

Chwe Hansol. My new english tutor. He was a month younger than me, but half american so my english teacher decided it would be a great idea that he could help me.

It probably was. We got along really well and I kind of started to like him.

"He is just a friend. You know that Wonwoo."

Wonwoo was Mingyus boyfriend and soulmate. Seriously those two were perfect for each other. I envied them. Their relationship was so healthy. And my one was broken.

"He likes you. As in more than just a friend. And you like him as well."

I sighed. This was not the first time we talked about it. And I knew that I was not really happy with my situation right now. And yes, I liked him a lot. He made me laugh again. He remembered me why life was great and why we should life, but Seungcheol ...

"I like him, yeah. I like him a lot. But I love Seungcheol. And I promised him."

Mingyu sighed.

"We just want you to be happy."

"I know."

"Aren't you tired? I mean, aren't you tired of waiting for him? It's been four months. And nothing changed between you two."

To be honest: Yes. It was tiring. I was tired of waiting. It hurt so much. But I promised him. And I'm not going to break this.

"Seungkwan, I want to be honest. I don't think he will ever come back. Not even to break up. Because he moved on. And you did too. You're not in love with him anymore. You're in love with all the memories you made and how he made you feel. But you're not in love with him anymore."

I swallowed. Maybe Wonwoo was right?

"How do you know that he moved on?"

"There is this guy in my music theory class. His name is Lee Jihoon. And they're always together."

I swallowed harder. I was waiting for the pain to stab my heart, but nothing happened. I just felt tired.

Wonwoo was right. My heart moved on.

But my mind didn't. I had to close this chapter of my life.

The chapter called Choi Seungcheol.

And there was just one thing I could do to do so.

To: Choi Seungcheol

'I'm sorry. I don't know if you remember, but four months ago, you asked me to wait for you. And I promised you I would. But I'm breaking it. You moved and I moved on. I can't wait for you anymore. I'm tired. Tired of waiting. Waiting for a person that is never going to come back. I'm sorry.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I probably disappointed all of you. I rewrote this at least five times and I'm still not really happy with it, but I don't think I will ever be. So basically this has not really angst in it because this doesn't really fit our Diva Boo and yeah. I'm also sorry for any mistakes since I'm not a native english speaker ;^; And thanks so much for 18 Subscriber!!! I don't even know how that came, but thanks a lot ;^; As of right now I'm really insecure about my writing skills since some stuff happened and I actually decided to completely stop writing, but here I am.

So it would be really nice, when you could write a comment and please give me some critics and all ;^; I have another idea for a 2Seung OS but idk. I just ship these two so hard and I don't even know when I started to ;-; I feel they're way to underrated as a Seventeen Ship ;^;

Okay random rant finished~~ I still hope you kinda liked it?

A.