二(ni)

엑스 — X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                          

                                                                                  

 

 

 

                            

 

                                                                                                           Narrator's Point of View

 

                                                                                                                                      Recap from Chapter One :

The unknown girl simple made her way towards the counter and ordered a coffee, the young employee was a bit moved by the costumer's aesthetic appearance. The young employee quickly nodded to the mysterious girl and started preparing her order. The girl patiently stands in front of the counter, giving the shop a look, but never looking at Soojung's table.      "She must be new here." Soojung thought to herself, still having her whole attention to the beautiful stranger in her family's coffee shop. 
Soojung wanted to go to the counter, perhaps to get a full look on the girl, but her mind and body wouldn't let her, so it's as if she became a stranger on her own coffee shop. "H-here's your order." The young employee said, which caught the stranger's attention back on the counter. The girl nodded, and paid the amount of the coffee. "H-have a great day!" The young worker said, obviously stuttering because of the beautiful girl's appearance, and just like that, the mysterious girl successfully left the cafe, leaving a flushed Soojung behind.     "Ya, Soojung. Did you just eye-ed that hot girl who just left the coffee shop?" Sohye asked bluntly, while the rest of her friends left except for Soojung who was till in a daze.   "Oh, seems like Byul found her real competition this time." Luna cooed, which earned a nod from everyone, except for Soojung of course.  Soojung is completely still in a daze and slightly envying their cafe's employee who got the chance to interact with the mysterious girl.  

 

 

"I have never seen Soojung dazed out like this for a person. Damn." Hayeon said astound while the rest of them are nodding their heads in agreements. "Right? But can we blame her, though? That mysterious girl is a walking Aphrodite." Luna affirmed, and in a snap, Soojung was finally back from reality just by hearing the word "mysterious girl". "Soojung, should we worry about you?" Seungah queried, "No babe, it's more like, should we feel sorry about that mysterious girl? Soojung was recklessly checking the living out of her."  Sohye corrected her girlfriend, causing Soojung to frown at all of them and pointing the exit door.


"Whatever, all of you get out of now." 

 

"Right, maybe we should. So you can have some time to think about that mysterious girl." Luna teased, "Or Byul." Seohyun added. "Just think about them both! Hope your mind doesn't blow up!" Hayeon joked and all of them vanishes in just a span of a second. 

 

One thing is for sure, Soojung is more than confused right now. Her whole mind and body is shaken up.

 

 

 Soojung stepped down from her car, and parked it inside their home garage, only to witness that there are some moving in house helpers beside the house that they live in. Soojung then decided to try to search for the actual new neighbours, wanting to welcome them just like an affable girl she is.
Although few minutes passed, and it was only the helpers that are present.

 

Soojung then dismayed the idea of meeting the new neighbours and moving it next time. Soojung then entered her room with a sigh, feeling all the exhaustion from today casually ran through her whole body and mind and making her way on her bed and laying on top of it. "Who is she?" Soojung asks herself, the mysterious girl is still lingering in her mind like nobody else's business. "Ugh, then there's Byul. Should I give us a chance?" She asked herself out loud confusion written all over face.

 

"I seriously need to clear my mind right now." She said to herself, before getting up from her comfortable bed, and quickly grabbing a pair of grey sweater, ripped jeans, and a pair of converse. 10 minutes passed and Soojung is done getting ready. Soojung takes a last glance on their new neighbours, searching for someone to come out, but to her disappointment, there were none, Soojung then decided to walk around their neighbourhood, using this quiet time to clear up her mind, because of the two girls who have been running around inside it. "School hasn't even fully started yet, but here I am already stressed out." 

 

Soojung heard her phone beep from her back pocket symbolizing a message from someone, she successfully got her phone and unlock it quickly once she saw that it was from Byul. 

 

 

 

                                                                                               

 

           Soojung thought about Byul's invitation, and agreeing to it, replying to Byul's and saying that she will  be on her way soon. 

 

 

 

                                                                        

 

            

Byul broke into a warm smile. "Soojungie" Byul cooed cutely and running towards Soojung to hug the slightly shorter girl. Byul was wearing a white buttoned up long sleeves that lightly tucked it inside her black pants with a pa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter