一 (ichi)

엑스 — X
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                       

 

 

                                                                                                  

 

                                                                                        

                                                                                                                   Narrator's Point of View

 

 

 Soojung is just an unpretentious girl,yet she is known as the school's affable princess. Due to her kindness, and much pleasing beauty, it was hard not to give her a second look. It didn't matter if she goes to an exclusive school for girls, her gender never puts a line for the girls who goes to her school to fall in love with her. Soojung stood about 5'6 tall. She only has one sibling who's younger by two years named,Wheein, that also goes to the same school as hers. While her parents owns a little coffee shop who manages to still give them the proper love,support and care no matter how busy can they get with all the works. 

 

 

                                                                     

 

Once Soojung turned off her 2012 black fusion car engine,she and her sister, Wheein both hopped off her car and walk towards their way inside their school, Itaewon High. Soojung was finally stepping her way on her last year of being in high school, while her sister will be in her second year of high school. 

 

 *Special Notice: Unnie (언니) = Older female (to females)*

 

"Unnie, are you feeling thrilled?"Wheein asked energetically her sister as they headed their way towards the gym to get their personal schedules for the rest of the school year. "Of course I am, why wouldn't I? It's going to be my last year of high school. I'll finally start achieving my real dreams next year, you know?" Soojung affirmed directly at her sister."Ahhh! Soojung, I haven't seen you like in years!" One of Soojung's friends came out of nowhere said, while Soojung gave her a friend a light jokingly slap on her shoulders. "Uhum. Who are you trying to fool here? You guys were just invading my house yesterday!" Her other friend, Seohyun mused on, "Let's face it, we will always miss other no matter how long or in this case short it has been!" Soojung just chuckled, while the rest of her friends, Luna, Hara, Sohye, Seungah and Hayeon.

 

 

After just a few minutes, both Soojung, Wheein and their friends got their schedules. "Unnie, we'll go ahead first okay?" Wheein said, informing her sister. "Okay then, See you later." Wheein smiled at her sister and nodded, before walking off with her friends Sulli, Hwasa, Bora, and Naeun.

 

 

"This year will be our year, right guys?" Sohye asked excitedly while throwing her fist high up due to her excitement. "Ya! Don't get too excited you might ruin it!" Seungah who is Sohye's girlfriend for two years now warned her, although she only got an eye roll for a response."Hey Soojung!" Someone yelled, which made Soojung and the rest of her friends searched for the familiar voice. "Oh..Look." Luna pointed towards the person slowly. It was non other than Byul. The girl who have been courting Soojung since ever since their junior years. 

 

"Hey." Soojung greeted Byul slowly, Byul was already holding a one piece of red rose and giving it to Soojung. "I missed you." Byul said, hugging Soojung. "Uh, We will leave you two just for now. Meet us at the school's theatre!"Seohyun said quickly, and dragging the rest of her friends to leave Byul and Soojung to have a moment. "How was your summer?" Byul asked still admiring Soojung's beauty like usual.  "It was fun, you know, camping out here and there." Soojung responded smiling. "Well, glad summer is over, We can finally meet each other often, I just hope that we can have more classes together." Byul paused and quickly scanned Soojung's schedule. 

 

"Cool! We have History..Geometry, oh and lunch together." Byul said excitedly, showing oh her famous charming smile that made Soojung chuckled. "You're too excited. Anyways, I'll see you around then. Looks like your friends are waiting for you as well ." Soojung said and both of them turned their attention towards Byul's friends, Eunji, Kisum, Sooyoung, and Hyuna.

 

 I'll see you around then. Take care Soojung!" Byul said, and quickly pecked Soojung's cheeks and runs away quickly. Byul and Soojung have known each other since the both were still in elementary, just like their other friends,However, when high school came, Byul wholeheartedly confessed to Soojung in front of their friends how much she likes her,but  Soojung couldn't give any answer at that time yet since they were still young and Soojung have her minds always set on her studies, thankfully Soojung was fortunate enough have a patient admirer who'll wait for her whenever she is ready or atleast that's what Byul have been telling her ever since.

 

Soojung quickly spotted her friends that were already sitting, thankfully her friends already saved a spot for her. Wheein and her friends were infront of them. Wheein and the rest of her friends quickly greeted Soojung and went back from their talking. "So, what happened with you and Byul?" Seohyun asked with a hint of teasing within the sound of voice. "Don't start with me Seohyun. I told you—" Before Soojung could even finish her sentence, Hayeon and the rest of her friends did it for her in unison. "Studies must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter