Chapter 1

I Need You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N POV

Ruby as a child went through many phases of hardships and challenges. She learned how to be independent at an early age and how to take care of herself. She became a runner and was top 5 in the United States of America. Her family raised her, but they never truly loved her. Until one day, her whole life started to change drastically and it was when she was in Seoul, South Korea for an International Championship.

One day, Ruby was standing at the Han River deciding whether or not to do what she had in mind. She was angry, depressed and had mix emotions that she couldn't set straight herself. She got multiple phone calls from her family members saying that they want her to die and that she started all the conflicts in the family. Ruby didn't know what to do since she went through so many difficulties since she was born.

Ruby: (Screaming towards the river) Ugh, why does everything have to happen today? Why me? Why am I the only one suffering? Why do you hate me? Why do I even exist? Why did they even give birth to me?  Would they be happy if I die? They don't even know what I truly dream of, they don't care about me!

So then, she took off her shoes and started walking towards the river. At this time a group of boys were watching her from afar.
Bandana: What is that girl doing over there?!
Red converse: I think she's about to commit suicide!
Blonde hair: Shouldn't we stop her?!

They started running towards Ruby but she didn't notice them yet. She suddenly stopped and went back to put her shoes on. Suddenly, some guy pushed Ruby into the river. Thankfully she knew how to swim, but something in the river kicked her. The two boys started running into the water to save Ruby when they found her swimming with another person on her back. They quickly helped her bring that person back to shore, while the one with the sweats called 119 (South Korean Police ph#) and asked for help.
Beanie: Are you

Please log in to read the full chapter