Chapter 2

I Need You
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N POV

   The group of good looking guys were staring at her, but didn't say a single thing.

 

Ruby: Ummm, when were you guys here?! Why are you staring at me? Wait... nevermind. You guys helped me, I forgot. I'm sorry for being a little rude right now, but thank you for helping me. (Finally recognized who they were)
Red converse: Is there something wrong?
Ruby: It's nothing. (Wait, I should introduce myself) Well my name is Ruby Linh.
Blonde hair: And we are...
Ruby: You don't need to introduce yourself. I already know who you guys are. You're BTS...  and you're (Calling out their names in the order they're standing) Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Rap Monster, Jimin, V, and Jungkook.
Rap Mon: Are you a fan?
Jin: You're not going to faint right?
Suga: Obviously she won't or she would have earlier.
Ruby: Yeah, I'm a fan but not those crazy ones that would have fan and freak out. Ummm... let's bring mood up a little! Let's go karaoke if you guys aren't busy.
V: Why not it'll be fun, let's go guys!

  While Ruby and BTS headed out for the karaoke place, Ruby got an incoming call.
 

Judge Mike: Hi, is this Ruby?
Ruby: Yes, it's me.
(BTS was eavesdropping on their conversation.)
Judge Mike: I just wanted you to know that you were assigned to BTS songs for the competition and keep in mind that you have to create half of the choreography. Also, you have to sing, dance, and rap the whole entire song. Don't worry about it too much and just have fun. All the requirements will be sent to you via email tomorrow morning so please read it and if you have any questions afterwards just email me or call me back.
Jimin: She knows how to sing, dance, and rap?!
Suga: I guess so.
Rap Mon: Wait, earlier she said running wasn't her dream. So that means her dream is to become an idol?
Judge Mike: Also I forgot to mention, you must sing one or more of your composed songs in the competition. Good luck! We have high expectations of you. Bye.
Ruby: (Forgetting that BTS was right next to her) Oh great! Well at least I know their songs by heart, but their dances are the problem. They're dances are way too fast and require a lot of strength! Ugh.
Jin: Well I guess it's hard but once you learn it, it's a piece of cake!
Ruby: I hope, at least I'm a fast learner.
Jungkook: You'll get it... We can help you unless you have to learn it yourself.
Ruby: I'm not sure yet. I'll find out when they send me the email, but thank you.
Jimin: I feel like we're all connected somehow, like we have a vibe. Haha.
V: We just me

Please log in to read the full chapter