Meanie's Summer Vacation

Seventeen One Shot Fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vernon, Seungkwan, Hoshi, Wonwoo, and Mingyu were enjoying their summer vacation at a huge villa beside a beautiful, white sand beach in Osaka, Japan where Mingyu couldn’t sleep at night thinking about what strategy he is going to use to be able to confess to Wonwoo before the summer ends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the night came, Wonwoo realized that he locked the door in his and Seungkwan’s room, there is no way in because the security in that villa is even more extreme than the security in a mental hospital.

Vernon and Seungkwan decided that they would sleep with Hoshi and told Wonwoo to ask Mingyu if he could  sleep with him because the all the rooms are closed and the others are filled with dust, and creepy crawlies and the only room available is the garage which is no way a normal person could rest in.

 “What!?? No!” Wonwoo exclaimed.

“Why Not? I mean you like him, don’t you?” Vernon winked with his tongue out.

“Yea and this is the perfect chance for you guys to have a heart to heart talk with just the two of you” added Seungkwan.

“It’s not like that; you know I lose myself when I’m alone with him” Wonwoo convinced.

 “Thank us in the morning” Hoshi just popped out of nowhere with an evil grin in his face and pushed Wonwoo to Mingyu’s room.

Mingyu’s face flustered when Wonwoo accidentally fell on his chest (ACCIDENTALLY? I doubt that)

Mingyu and Wonwoo didn’t move at all, there was silence in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter