SVT (VerJun)

Seventeen One Shot Fanfics
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a warm and peaceful spring morning when he and I first met. The sky was blue and the lake beneath our feet sparkled like a thousand DIAMONDS reflecting the sun’s light. The birds were humming in a very lovely tune, and POOF!

MANSAE!! *annoyed expression* Damned dog dung! My imagination is almost perfect if it weren’t for the person who brought his dog every time we hang out.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

My names is Jun, and guess what, I'm gay! Damn it! Don't you judge me! I've been through a lot! Don't you dare look at me like that!!

-Door opens-

Vernon: Stop talking to the mirror!

Jun: Don't bother me, or I'll grab your !

Vernon: Yeah sure, I'm pretty used to it! You've been doing that to me since we were in high school.

Jun: Really? I was?

Vernon: DUMB -_-

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ And that's how our everyday life is. Vernon and I live in the same apartment and we've been friends for who-knows-how-long and I had feelings since, well I can't remember when it started... Actually, I don't really care when it started " Past is past, you never know if you're alive tomorrow so I live for today," That's my motto! I made that up! Wala kang pake! Oh I learned that when I went to the Philippines *laughs*.

Okay! This is my story, no hate, no bashing, no anything! NOT A WORD! 

One day, a dumb girl named JOSHUAséta confessed to my Vernon! How did I know? Well hehe I was eavesdropping.

I’ll reenact what happened!

Joshuaséta: Uhh uhmm senpai, please go out with me.

Vernon: Sure, when?*killer smile*

Joshuaséta: Really? Are you free this Saturday?

Vernon: Pretty much, yea!

Joshuaséta: *blush blush* Can you gimme your number?

*hands her phone*

And guess what happened!? (Oh this is Jun again) My Vernon texted her brother *evil laugh*

Your sis is asking me out, would you like to come with us?

And what happened after that!? I’ll leave it your imagination.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

At home…

Jun: Hey Burnun, Dinner is ready! Come down already * tries to rap*

Vernon: In a minute.

*Ver came down*

Jun: Next time I’ll call you Eddie.

Vernon: Where did that come from?

Jun: Nothing! I just want my rap to rhyme, Hey Mr. Eddie, Dinner is ready! Come down already!

Vernon: Sorry dude! As your friend, I’m trying to laugh but … uggh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter