Reality Hurts(HYEJIN)

Plastic FACE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 


(3 days before D-Day)

 

Just when I thought today was going to be good...

I was wrong.



**********
 

(9 years before D-Day)

 

"Hey plastic face!"

A hard object was thrown at my back,  making me stumble a bit because of the impact.

"Ha! You're so weak! Guessing all the surgeries made you nausea? Barf if you have too. I bet it's plastic too."

All the kids we're laughing and pointing at me, Making me feel small. I turn around to see the object that hit my back.  It was a Barbie doll, its arms weren't the same. One arm had dark skin color and manly features, the other arm was pale as the moon and skinny as a string. It's legs had, what seems like knife cuts on it's plastic skin making it look like it went into a wood shredder. There was no clothes. It was .

Overall the doll was creepy. But.…

The face.

My school picture was tape on it's face and and on the doll's body there was tiny lettering. I squinted my eyes and saw the horror message.

"DIE. YOUR LIFE IS NOTHING BUT PLASTIC. YOU FAKE B*TCH."

Students started to through garbage at me. Them yelling out slurs that you don't want to even know. Just then, someone threw a basketball at my head. Hard. Making me wobble a bit with a dizzy vision. Someone saw my unguarded conscious and trip me, making me fall face first.

I look up and tears were jerking my eyes. This was  what I have to go through. All these stupid comments and moves. It's just sickening. For them to even to do this to me. For them to tease me and harass me physically and verbally is sickening. But no... I'm more sickening. What I think is beautiful is sickening. Society sees me as a psycho. An addict. Which I am. I'm really sorry but I am.

A plastic surgery addict.



********



(1 day before D-Day)

 

"Hahaha! Really?!  I didn't know!"

"You look beautiful today."

"Wow! Sunjae-ah, you've grown so much!"

"Can you believe what just happen?!"

"Okay, so you came here to say this to me?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter