Woohyun

Better Together

He was surrounded by darkness.

In his room.

In his apartment.

In his thoughts.

Everything was a blurr.

He missed him. So much.

But he couldn't get himself to get up and call him like he should. He knew it was his fault. He knew it.

But he didn't know how to fix it.

He knew that the other one has trust issues. He knew it better than anyone else. And yet he lied to him and met that girl.

Of course he wasn't interested in her. Why should he? But she was interested.

At first he blamed Sunggyu for their fight. His jealousy, his trust issues. They've been a couple for so long and Sunggyu still couldn't trust him.

It hurt.

Yes he once made a mistake, but he promised himself and Sunggyu that it would never happen again.

Sungyeol was the one who made him realize that Sunggyu wasn't the only one at fault. That lots of people would have misunderstood the situation. Especially with their past.

And now Woohyun was ashamed. And afraid. As much as he wanted to call Sunggyu, to go to him and say sorry, he couldn't.

He knew he hurted the elder a lot and he couldn't forgive himself.

"Woohyun, please. Talk to him."

"I can't. I promised I would never hurt him again and yet I did."

"You both hurt each other. You need him. And he needs you."

"No he doesn't need me. He deserves someone who can take care of him. Someone who doesn't hurt him."

"You know that's not true. Right now, he doesn't need anyone but you. So please, you both have been suffering enough."

"I still don't know if I can, Sungyeol."

"But I know you can. Think about him."

"I think about him all the time."

"No, right now, you're more focused on yourself. Yes, you hurt him. But that doesn't mean he doesn't love you or need you anymore. Love doesn't work that way."

For the first in weeks, Woohyun looked at his best friend.

"Myungsoo and I want you both to talk to each other. Because you're both suffering. And we can't stand that anymore."

Woohyun looked down at his hands.

"I feel so incomplete without him."

"I know. And this is why you need him. And why he needs you. To feel complete."

-------------------------------------------

I am so so so sorry for only uploading this now. To be honest, I didn't know how to really continue and it turned out so different than I originally planned ;^; Not a native english speaker, so I'm sorry for mistakes ;^; there is still one chapter left, but hopefully I'll finish it this week.

A.