Sunggyu

Better Together

He was not here. Not anymore.

And he had no idea where the other went. The only thing Sunggyu could notice that he was left alone.

Again.

Why? Because he had been an idiot.

Again.

Because he said something.

Again.

But he couldn't stand pretending to know nothing.

Again.

He thought he would be the one. The one who he could rely on. Who he could trust.

He believed that Nam Woohyun was the right one.

Kim Sunggyu stared at the ceiling. Laying in his bed, just staring at the ceiling and doing nothing than thinking and sometimes crying. He didn't go to his college classes, didn't answer his best friends phone calls, barely ate something.

It was worse than ever.

He experienced heartbreak before. Everyone left him at some point. But he never thought Woohyun would.

Nam Woohyun had been his sun. His lover, his life, his everything. Simply his world.

How could he function without the other one? How could he live without him?

It was his fault. His jealousy. The reason everyone left. The reason he fought with Woohyun in the past months more than once. Because he accused him of cheating. Because he stalked him to see if it was true.

When he had seen him with a girl, he had too much. He confronted Woohyun. That night Woohyun left. He said he couldn't be with Sunggyu anymore. It was to tiring. 

And Sunggyu did nothing to stop him.

Thinking back one week ago. 

Both of them said harsh words. Words Sunggyu regret saying. But he couldn't take them back. Because there was no Woohyun he could apologize to.

He had tried calling Woohyun, but the younger never answered his phone. Of course not.

Sunggyu didn't hear the door opening and he didn't hear the footsteps coming into his room. He just felt someone next to him.

It couldn't be...

"Woohyun-ah?"

"I'm sorry." The voice was not Woohyun. The voice belonged to Kim Myungsoo. Sunggyus best friend. "I'm sorry, Hyung."

He sighed. Said nothing.

"You can't continue just laying and here crying. I know what Woohyun meant to you and that you still love him. But do you know how hard it is to see you like this?"

Sunggyu said nothing.

"You never missed your classes. Even after all of your other break-ups, you still went to school, you were still the Sunggyu I knew."

Silence.

"I'm your best friend. You don't have to go through this alone. I'll always be there for you. And it hurts so much seeing you like this. You don't have to deal with this on your own."

"I deserve it. It's my fault."

Myungsoo sighed: "No it's not! Don't blame yourself."

Sunggyu just continued looking at the ceiling.

"Please come tomorrow. You have to live again."

"I can't."

"Hyung..."

"Please Myungsoo-ah. I just can't. I don't know how to live without him. I don't know how to function without him. I know nothing. I lost everything worth living for."

"Hey, I'm still here and you're not getting rid of me."

"Woohyun wasn't just my lover. He was my earth. My air."

"I know." Myungsoo wrapped his arms around his best friend. "I know. But I'm here, okay? Everything will be alright."

It was scary how people changed when love came into their lifes. But it was definitely terrifiying what happened to them when everything falla into pieces.

And Myungsoo had realized one thing. Sunggyu didn't know how to be himself anymore.

He didn't know because Woohyun was a part of him. And without him everything was different.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well while I was thinking about this I decided to do this in 3 parts, but you won't have to wait so long for the other parts. Hopefully. I'm sorry for any grammar mistakes and stuff~~ I hope you like it tho~

Pls leave me a comment :3

A.