Who am i? [pt.7-"Unexpected Christmas Confessions"]

True Beauty^^

(You couldn't dissapoint Xiumin, but also didn't want to risk getting fired for not obeying the CEO's orders-What will you do?)

(Your POV)

You decided to keep your promise with Xiumin and texted Woohyun to join you guys for Hotpot so that way you wouldn't hurt or dissapoint anyone

(You)-It's ok if he comes along right?

(Xiumin)-(tries to hide the sad face since he wanted some "alone time" with you)-"yea that's fine we're close friends"

(You)-Great well shall we head out now (opens the door to see Key and Woohyun)

(Key)-What took you guys so long?

(You x Xiumin)-"What are you talking about?"

(Key x Woohyun)-"We're holding a Christmas Party at the company!

(Xiumin)-"Why didn't you guys tell us in advance?"

(You)-"It's ok oppa we'll have Hotpot another time" (you said trying to cheer Xiumin up)


(Arriving at the party)-

(Sees Daehyun and smiles)

(Daehyun)-We finally meet again, i should've given you my number last time

(You)-How have you been oppa?

(Daehyun)-Tired from just wrapping our comeback, speaking of which i heard you are debuting as a solo artist soon! Congrats"

(You)-Yeah i'm really nervous, but excited!

(Daehyun)-(pats your head)-"don't worry i'm always here for you (attempts to give you a hug but you were pulled away suprisingly by Woohyun)

(You)-What are you doing?

(Woohyun)-How come you aren't mad at me?

(You)-What do you mean? why would i?

(Woohyun)-When i rejected you saying that the two of us would never end up together

(You)-What are you saying?

(Woohyun)-I'm saying that i want to give us a chance...i like you i've always had (gets out a box from his pocket) "here take this"

(You)-How can you say that after humiliating me? Can i even trust you?

(Woohyun)-I know i was a jerk in the past but please i've never stopped thinking about you since the day you left the company without a word, do you know how worried i was?

(You)-Y--you were? But to be honest you never considered me as your girlfriend when i was 300ibs did you?

(Woohyun)-Well to be honest yes i didn't however your voice and personality made none of that important to me, i like you for the way you are."

(You)-"thinks about both Daehyun and Xiumin"

(Woohyun)-Do you need time? (he says smiling at your confused expression)

(You)-Yes..is that ok with you i mean im not saying no~

(Woohyun)-Call me whenever your ready to talk^^ he said before you two headed back inside


(Xiumin)-Sohyun-ssi are you ok, you look a little sick?

(You)-I'm fine i just needed some rest that's all do you mind taking me home early?

(Xiumin)-Yeah sure (he soon carried you on his back and into his car)

(Arriving at the dormitory)-

(Xiumin)-What happened? i mean you were fine earlier (he said placing you on your bed)

(You)-Idk i just felt dizzy all of a sudden

(Xiumin)-Well get some rest then

(You then grabbed onto his arm not letting go)

(Xiumin)-Alright i'll stay (he said sitting by your bedside)

you then asked him suddenly "what do you think of me?"

(Xiumin)-What do i think of you? well i love you like a younger sister (he lies knowing Woohyun likes you)

(You)-Is that it? you've never loved me? because my feelings are confusing me right now

(Xiumin)-(kisses your forehead) "it's proabably due to your body condition you should sleep now"

(You)-But what if my feelings are telling me that i like you?


Will Xiumin go and confess his true feelings or let you go to Woohyun instead? Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!-vixxlover123 (Sorry for the boring chapter)