Expectations vs. Reality

True Beauty^^

(Your POV)-

"Ah yes sir, could you wait a moment i have another call coming in" you said doing your usual personal phone call counseling for anyone with concerns or worries.

"Yes ma'am that was totally that man's fault i mean how could he just marry you and then get into an affair with your best friend, i personally suggest you breaking that heart of his!" You said ending the phone call feeling accomplished for the day.

Although you worked under one of the most famous entertainment companies in all of South Korea not one person knew who you were or the fact that you had the voice every entertainment company could ever want..you know why? BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST THE VOICE FOR A WANNABE SINGER (a girl who has the visuals and the ideal body shown throughout the public and social media)

Why do i have this job you ask for a company who could care less about me? good question well to be honest its been my lifelong dream and passion to be an idol singer. As well as just wanting to see my high school crush Nam Woohyun~~~πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸ”†πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ and boy was he dreamy and ridiculously handsome to even be classified as a human being. Out of everyone in the company he was the only one to take the time to talk to me while others mostly gave me looks (mostly mean looks or looks that just make you uncomfortable if you know what i mean) So nows the time i share with you about my life through this video diary i hope you enjoy.

(A typical concert your covering for the voice of for the artist named "Nicole")

Everything was perfectly set with Nicole getting ready to get up on stage to do her big opening entrance that made the fans go crazy..if only they knew that voice belonged to me but i was honored enough to sing my heart out behind the stage where there were tv monitors for you to know and sing the right song for the complete wonderful performance to come together.

While in the excitement in one of the songs you couldn't help but start dancing and jumping as if you were part of the concert stage yourself...which caused quite the "almost disaster" of the concert since due to the reality of you being 350ibs caused you to fall through the cardboard you were standing on to get adjust the mic to your face. This caused everyone in the control room to go crazy in order to make sure no one in the audience would catch on the idea that "The talented Nicole" wasn't the one singing her songs.Β 

(Woohyun)-(through his mic)"Are you ok Sohyun-ssi?!,can you still sing?"

(You)-(trying to stand back up while struggling, yet you got up and assured everyone including Woohyun with"yes, im fine" and continued the concert until it finished was when things got ugly)

(Nicole)-"Do you know what you almost did?! Are you trying to ruin my career?! What do you think you are, look at Β what your wearing did you think you'd be the star of the show or something, well keep dreaming since someone like you will never make it out there" she said as Woohyun then pulled you away from the conversationΒ 

(Woohyun)-"Look at me don't listen to her without you none of this would've even happened to her, you did great out there tonight as always so keep your head up Sohyun-ssi" he said in a comforting voice before walking off to talk to Nicole which you weren't supposed to hear but you sadly did.

(Nicole)-Why don't we just hire someone else that's not a pig!

(Woohyun)-Be nice to her alright, can't you see we're just using her, if you keep this up she'll leave this company do you want to lose everything you have right now?! So stop acting like an immature .

(You hearing this fled back home and from that day on you never came back to that company)

-To be continued~