Chapter 9

I Got Love

~~~~~~A Few Days Later~~~~~~

Mark and Jackson finally had some time to themselves.  Youngjae and Yugyeom had a school event and JB, Junior and BamBam were recording.  They had just gotten back from practice and were exhausted so they decided to just relax on the couch and watch TV.  They were watching old reruns of After School Club and snacking on popcorn for a solid three hours.  After a while, Jackson had noticed that Mark had fallen asleep.  Not wanting to wake him up, he carefully got up from the couch and went to put the bowl of popcorn on the counter in the kitchen.  Jackson went back to finish the episode of ASC that was on but made sure that he didn’t make too much noise.  He played with Mark’s hair and cuddled with him for a while after the episode ended.  It was getting late, almost 10pm, so Jackson went to shower.  While he was showering and Mark was sleeping, Junior got back from recording.  He had finished earlier than expected.  He set his bag down near the door and went to see where Mark and Jackson were.  The moment he walked into the living room he saw Mark asleep on the couch.  Junior slowly approached Mark and when he got close, yelled “Boo!” in his hyung’s face.  Mark’s eyes shot open and he rolled off the couch and landed half on Junior, half on the floor.  

“Yah!  Jinyoung!”  Mark said, exacerbated.  Junior just giggled in response.  The two pulled themselves off the floor and stood up.  Junior picked up the hat he was wearing and rearranged it on his head.  For revenge, Mark grabbed the hat and messed up Junior’s hair, running around the coffee table with his hat.  He waved it around, taunting the other boy.  Junior chased Mark, trying to get his hat back.  Luckily for him, Mark stumbled on the edge of the couch and fall over.  Junior tackled him on the sofa and tried to grab his hat.  Mark held it above his head, as far from Junior as he could.  The two were laughing and having a great time just playing around.  While the two boys fought over the hat, Jackson walked out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and a tshirt, drying his hair with a towel.   

“Hey Ma-” Jackson started to speak but stopped when he turned and saw Junior on top of Mark, not sure what was happening.  Junior quickly grabbed his hat, got off the couch, and went to his room, avoiding Jackson’s glare.