Listen

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"Tzuyu still hasn't come out yet?" Jihyo asked the members worriedly. All the members shake their heads, they also felt worried for their maknae. Except for Sana, who is extremely worried. She knew it, Tzuyu's beauty is good but later there will be some bitter haters who's jealous and will try everything to take her down. That one day and that day come fast.

Jihyo tried turning the mood and told the members to prepare for practice while Sana give Mina a understanding look to cover her up so she can cheer up her Chewy.

The members are leaving one by one and Sana is already in front of maknae's bedroom.

She's usually good at this, to comfort others but why does it become hard when she knew it's the maknae who got hurt. She thinks hard, she just don't get it and can't accept it. Their Tzuyu is just 16 this year and it's not her fault that she born as a beauty, she's just a girl who chased her dream and she did nothing to attract people's attention. Now people's hating her for doing nothing.

How she wish she could punch those in the face.

One time, she's praised for breathing; Now, she's attacked for breathing because of those haters.

She heard things she's not supposed to hear, she see things that she doesn't want to see, she tried ignoring. She really did.

They crossed the line.

Now, Sana won't let them go but after comforting their maknae, because she's her top priority.

She knocked twice, "Hey, you're there?"

"Yeah, unnie come in"

She opened the door slowy and she's expecting a smile, even a fake one, but there's none. She's not smiling. She had given up. But there's no way Sana letting her go without pouring some sense into her now empty heart. Or brain.

She closed the door behond her and walked to the bed, "So, wanna join us for practice?"

Tzuyu shake her head, "Nah, I'm good, I'll just practice later"

"You're practicing during midnight again? Why? Are you trying to avoid us?"

"I...... I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't know?!" Sana had enough. This is not the Tzuyu she saw five months ago. No energy, no smile, no motivation, no sparks when she's dancing, no more hard working and no more interactions.

She don't really know their maknae well back then, but she can't deny that she grow fond with their maknae who's always had the unnie's back, no matter what they do. So if Tzuyu can support them everytime even when Momo need a partner in the midnight or listening to Chaeyoung's weird and funny rap, why can't they do the same for her now?

"You don't know why you're here? You don't know what they're trying to do? You don't know why you start pulling away from us? Are you trying to absent and leave the group quietly?!"

"......"

"Are you really going to give up after coming from Taiwan? Let me ask you, who check the training room every night to make sure no one practicing alone? Who always volunteer to buy the groceries so we won't starve? Who accompany Dahyun to basement almost every night? Who practice with me at the practice room until 3am and piggyback me all the way to the dorm? It's all you, they... they don't know a about you so they have the right to judge. You......"

Sana leaned over to Tzuyu and look into her beautiful eyes, "You don't have the right to be upset about it"

Tzuyu furrowed her eyebrows, "And why can't I?"

Sana smiled, their maknae is back, her maknae is back.

"Because..."

Tzuyu leaned her face closer if it's possible to listen what she said, "Because?"

Sana took this oppurtunity to lean in completely, "You're mine"

She quickly runs out the room.

Tzuyu still dumbfound with Sana stealing her first kiss then smiled, "You're mine too"

******

Wassup guys!!!!!!! okay first of all i'm so sorry for dissapeared for quite long, do you guys miss my trashy fic??? lol Secondly, i'm thinking of doing au tzuna fic and i want to listen my readers opinion, what do you guys want? High School? Magical? Or Horror? Maybe cute one? Oh my! I have idea again, i'll start writing then, bye!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤