Alone Time

TWICE Shots Of Stories

"I'm going to the mart! Bye, unnies!" Tzuyu informed the unnies before step out the dorm.

"Don't forget to buy the things in the list," Nayeon shouted from the living room.

"Okay"

"Sure"

"Hey, who are going with you? Don't tell me it's Sana again, how many times you're going to follow her," Nayeon nagged.

"Unnie, it's called tag along not follow her, please just once..." Sana plead, "Fine, fine, just once",Nayeon answered until Sana whispered, "...maybe twice" And rushed out the dorm.

"Hey! Sana, you come back here!" But it was too late because the door of the dorm already shut close.

Nayeon sighed, "I swear if I have to go to the police station again this time, she's grounded for life," Dahyun patted her unnie, "It's okay, I'll accompany Tzuyu next time if she cause trouble again"

"You're worse, sit over there, shoo shoo"

~~~~~

"Tzuyu-ah!" Sana run to her side, "Oh, unnie, you want something?"

"Yeah, I want you," Sana replied casually but Tzuyu is too young to understand, "Nah, kidding, I'm here to accompany you"

"Okay," Tzuyu answered, "You didn't sound happy," Sana asked.

"I'm just tired, Mina unnie want her ketchup and Momo unnie want to restore her peaches family plus we need to eat to survive"

"Wow, you're working 24 hours, aigoo, our maknae" Sana patted Tzuyu's hair.

They're too engrossed in their chatting until they arrived the mart quickly without them knowing. They start to find the things that are written in the list or we can say Tzuyu picking the groceries while Sana linking her arm and follow wherever Tzuyu go. It went well until...

"I want that"

"That looks delicious"

"Is that a new snack?"

"I'm hungry"

"I'm tired"

"Why is the mart so big and so cold?"

Fortunately, Tzuyu managed to get all the stuff with Sana comment on almost everything in the mart. The first time Sana accompany her, the night didn't end too well because of Sana wanted to help and end up flipped the whole table of fresh fruit and they have to stay at the police station for four hours because the fat old man's heartless and cold attitude.

When they walked to the counter, Sana stopped suddenly and look at the ice cream section, she turned to Tzuyu with her puppy eyes, "No, unnie you can't, you're sick, you know that right?"

"But, but only one?"

"But your throa-"

"Please Tzuyu-ah, my cute little Tzu Tzu-ah", Sana said in her cute voice while tugging at Tzuyu's sleeve. Tzuyu sighed, "Fine, but finish it before we get back the dorm"

"Let's walk the long way that get through the park"

"Sounds good to me"

Sana quickly choose one and walked back in the line, they payed and thanked the cashier while Tzuyu carried all the groceries and Sana linking her arm and other hand holding her ice cream stick.

They walked in comfortable silence then Sana start coughing again, "Ah, I'm dead, are you okay?" Tzuyu panicked.

"Yeah, just choked by my own saliva, all good now"

They continue walking until Sana complain again, "Chewy, I'm tired"

"Of course you are, you're sick and eating an ice cream"

"I'm serious here" She whined and her Japanese accent slip out.

"Okay, okay, get on" Tzuyu kneeled in front of her.

"But I think I gained weight"

"Nah, you're thinking too much, come on"

Tzuyu finally convinced Sana's insecurity, and she get on Tzuyu's back. She relaxed almost immediately when she lean her weight onto Tzuyu's back.

"Let's go back!" Sana said.

5 minutes later

An ice cream stick dropped to the floor and soft breathing can be heard from Tzuyu's back.

"I thought you're no help, but..." Tzuyu stopped and smiled widely, "You actually help a lot, thank you, Sana unnie for being with me"

*****

WOW!!! I didn't start yet but there's already so many supports from all of you and i see some regular reader, rainbowfluff !!!!!! Thank you so much for being patient with this lame author, i'll update faster to repay you guys bye!