Late Night Visitor

Unlikely Soulmates{DISCONTINUED}

Unlikely Soulmates Chapter Two: Late night visitor

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

It had been a week since I had first found out I was the famously popular Kim Minseok’s soulmate, and we had secretly been meeting in the Astronomy Tower in our free periods when nobody was around as if they saw me walking towards that area they run for miles. We grew closer over the week, him telling me about his family and how his uncles and aunts too were murdered when he was younger by the same man that killed my own parents. He said after that his parents moved out of Korea to England to be safe, he said that they were purebloods but kind to everyone.

However he also told me that it was the same with all the other members within his kingka group, all of them had lost a large amount of their families to the evil wizard in Korea who often looked to China for his followers. Somehow it made me feel more comfortable with being around them, Yifan and Kyungsoo also Sehun were all in Slytherin and Sehun was in most of my classes so I knew I could trust them. Minseok never once removed his smile as he stared into my eyes which always made me blush, causing him to chuckle which then made my stomach flutter with a million butterflies as his laugh was music to my ears. EXO didn’t know about us yet which made me feel nervous for when they actually found out that me and Minseok were a couple- scrap that the whole school will go mad.

“Sohee, you know I believe that you are actually so much more beautiful now that I talk to you more. You are nothing of what the students at this school say about you.” I looked into his eyes once more wondering how I somehow have this perfectly kind man as my one and only, as I looked into his warming eyes I felt his hand lace around my fingers as he leaned in and kissed me on my forehead. My cheeks turned a shade of red as I ducked my head down resting on his shoulder, which I felt him chuckle once more through his chest movements.

“You’re just adorable, how can anyone think of you as a monster.” With that I could only smile into his firm chest, I had noticed he had a way with words since our first meeting and I was most definitely sure I was going to fall so hard. Of which I have indeed fallen so deeply hard in love with this Minseok. His arms wrapped themselves around me as we just allowed ourselves to just enjoy each other’s company, before having to go back to myself getting feared and Minseok being the centre of attention. That didn’t stop Minseok from snatching a few stares to me as we eat in the Great Hall, every night and day he sits at his Gryffindor table surrounded by his friends Jongdae who’s the same year as him and Jongin who is in my Transfiguration class and catches little stares now and again.

Transfiguration was my favourite subject here at Hogwarts, I am a registered Animagi with the Ministry of Magic. Only the teachers know of this here at Hogwarts, I am a very large black cat that has blue eyes (just like Luna except much bigger) and just like my patronus I have a half moon upon the forehead. I scare many students when I walk around Hogsmeade, I often change when I don’t want to cause commotion. It was when the bell chimed that I and Minseok had to part ways for he had to go to Quidditch practice with his team, while I had to return to my room till dinner to study and finish my assignments.

 

 

🔮🔮🔮

 

 

It was late on a Friday night when I heard a scratching at my door, I slowly opened my door and jumped when I saw a cat very similar to my own self in Animagus form. It walked past me and began to form into a body, I closed my door and when I turned around there stood Minseok. “Y-You’re an Animagi?” I asked him cursing myself internally for stuttering, I noticed him smirk at me before he spoke. “Yeah I am, don’t worry about it though it just means I can sneak here to see you easier” That made me blush but as I walked over to him I transformed into my Animagi self and then back to my human form, his reaction made me giggle. “Y-You’re an Animagi as well…” I gave a nod before sitting myself next to him on the bed.

“I think we should let EXO know about us…I don’t like keeping things from them.” I smiled at how brotherly he was to them, he was the oldest after all. “I don’t mind Min, I trust you to protect me if they try to hex me.” We both started to giggle after I said that, he brought me into a tight embrace and kissed my forehead. “I will protect you forever, because I love you” I pulled away and stared into his eyes, the loving stare that returned to me caused tears to form in my eyes. After a few moments of sharing a loving stare he moved closer, then I felt his soft lips upon my own and my heart began to flutter.

We stayed together (which was against the school rules) but Minseok slept on the sofa I had next to the window. Since it was Saturday we woke up and walked together to the Great Hall, we were one of the few students who got up early to have breakfast. This allowed us to eat together before leaving, he held my hand and walked me around the castle till we reached the lake. I saw all of EXO sitting there, laughing and enjoying themselves. My heart began to race but Minseok was there to support me, we stopped behind a large tree and made sure nobody was looking. “Change into your Animagus, they are all them to so don’t worry” I did as he asked and he then proceeded to carry me in his arms, EXO looked confused as to why their friend was carrying a cat (a very large cat at that).

“Minseok-hyung why are you carrying a cat…that looks like you in Animagus form…” He placed me on the floor before smiling at me and spoke to them. “I found my soulmate, and she is like us and she lost her family to you-know-who in Korea” They looked at him in utter shock before he turned to you and gave a nod signalling that it was okay to change back. I turned myself back into my human self and it was Sehun and Jongin who immediately recognised me. “HYUNG YOUR SOULMATE IS DO SOHEE…THE DO SOHEE THAT EVERYONE FEARS!” I looked at them with tears in my eyes and I felt the ground beneath me begin to freeze, Minseok grabbed my hand and gave a soft brush of his thumb. The atmosphere was tense, as I stared into Sehun’s soul causing him to cower behind Yifan.

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Hey,

Another update is here (Finally)

I am so busy lately that I rarely get free time which upsets me because I just want to write.

Oh well I hope you enjoy this and look forward to the next update.

Bye bye for now xx