{{ NEW SCHOOL 1/2 }}

Let's fall in love
Dear diary,
 
Tomorrow will be my first day of school in Namsan High School. I'm super nervous to be there. I'm scared of the different kind of people I will be meeting. Let's pray for the best Tomorrow. Hwaiting suhyun!!!
 
Goodnight~~~
 
The next day.......
 
"Omma!!! I'm really nervous! What if they don't like me? What if they bully me? What if I'm not able to adapt to the new environment well??!!! Omma!!!! HELPP!!! " she spoke quickly as she walked back and forth in the living room.
"Suhyun-ah, don't worry my daughter! You will be fine! Stop thinking all those negative stuff! Put it aside! My daughter is a positive daughter! Now, take a deep breath and smile" suhyun's mom replied hopefully. 
 
Suhyun took a deep breath and walk out of the house and wait for the school bus alongside of the road.
 
Few minutes later the bus arrived, 
 
Suhyun was feeling really awkward that as soon as she saw a seat near the entrance, she quickly sat there. She kept mumbling to herself as she clenched up her fist. She decided to plug in her earpiece to calm her mind but before she even do that, her earpiece got stepped by a guy, from her school assuming that they are wearing the same school uniform.
 
" YAAAA!!!!! MY EARPIECE!!!!! CAN YOU LOOK AT WHERE YOU ARE WALKING!!!! " suhyun screamed out of frustration. The guy, surprisingly did not react angrily instead he pushed her back to her seat.
Suhyun looked at him with full vexation.
 
" what is wrong with people these days.....is it so hard to say sorry? I just don't get it! " suhyun mumbled to herself. 
 
Soon after the bus arrived near the school entrance, 
students crowd near the folding door to get down fast, not giving suhyun a slight chance to cut in between them. 
 
" woah, students here are really impatient, " suhyun thought to herself.
 
Suhyun made her way down to the general office to find a teacher name ' kim Lim ' 
 
" good morning! im here to find Mr Kim Lim ? I'm the transferred student from sangbong high school " she asked the desklady
 
" good morning! ah~ I heard to be expecting a transferred student from him. please wait for a moment while I make a call to his office " she smiled as she replied suhyun. 
 
It was a very nerve wrecking moment for suhyun to wait. Both positive and negative thought runs in and out her thinking. 
 
------------------------------
hiii! I hope you're anticipating for part 2!!! I'll post the part 2 soon okay to complete the story and move on to chapter 2 :)) goodnight!