Final

Summer Lovin'

Hongbin knew that their love was doomed from the start. That was the story with summer romances after all. They were born at the start of summer and died by the time school started in the fall. That was what he’d expected from Sanghyuk when the other asked him out at the start of the summer.

And now, in the finally days of summer, he expected this romance to end. He expected that Sanghyuk had invited him out for coffee to end things. And Hongbin was ok with that. He was so, one hundred percent ok. Sure he liked Sanghyuk a lot, but if this was going to end he was ok with it.

…..

……

……

Alright, so he wasn’t ok with this summer romance ending. He really, truly liked Sanghyuk. He wanted this relationship for go on for so much longer than just the summer. He wanted this to go on for years. But if Sanghyuk wanted to end it, then there was nothing Hongbin could do. He just had to smile and pretend he was ok with it.

“Hey,” Sanghyuk suddenly called out, surprising Hongbin, “you’re already here?”

“Yeah,” Hongbin smiled brightly, “have you ordered something?”

“When I noticed you had something already,” the other nodded as he took a seat.

“So,” Hongbin asked, “why’d you ask me to meet you here?”

“Can’t a guy ask his boyfriend out for coffee?” Sanghyuk countered, smile bright and teasing.

“He can,” Hongbin nodded, “but not when you sounded the way you did when you asked.”

“You caught that, huh?” Sanghyuk sighed, “I wanted to say……well, I really like you and…….I mean I know you have this whole thing about summer romances and ending them and………I really like you.” Sanghyuk paused, trying to find his words, “what I’m trying to say is that I really like you, but if you want to end this because it’s just a summer romance……..I’ll be fine with that. I really hope you don’t end things, but if you want to………it’s alright.”

“Huh?” Hongbin’s jaw dropped a little, “but…..I thought you were dumping me. I thought that was why you asked me here.”

“No,” Sanghyuk shook his head, “I came here to ask you not to dump me.”

“I don’t want to dump you,” Hongbin smiled, “I really like you too.”

“Good,” Sanghyuk smiled back, “I’m happy.”

“Same,” Hongbin nodded.

A/N: oh my god, this is such crap *hides face* I mean, it’s not crap, but the fluffy levels are so off the charts and it just…….*covers eyes* it’s too much for my dark soul.