To Find and to Let go

Love alone

 

you started making breakfast after she finished getting freshen up from waking up. She grabbed the bacons and eggs from the fridge and cooked it immidiately. She placed them all in the dining table together with the other foods she had prepared then she looked at her left to see Jungkook being awake trying to make a seat on the couch while rubbing his sleepy eyes.

 

"Good Morning Sleepyhead!" she smiled startling the lad. Jungkook now were wide awake noticing his best friend smiling at him. She approached him and sat beside him.

 

"Are you feeling good now?" Jungkook looked down remembering what had happened last night. He sighed.

 

"I don't think-" She cut him off by chuckling softly.

 

"Haha! For now, stop thinking about that, babo! Let's eat first alright?" He nodded and she dragged him to the dining room to take a seat.

 

"I called Namjoon oppa to know that you're here. They said that they are worried sick because you're not at the dorm." He just nodded and keep on chewing his food. She smiled pitily at him after what he had happened last night. She don't know what she would do to help ease Jungkook's pain realizing what his girlfriend had done to him.

 

Suddenly, her thoughts got interrupted by the sudden knock on her door. She stood up and opened the door as she saw Jimin and V grinning excitedly at her. 

 

"YOU!!!"They both yelled happily and gave her a bone crushing hug. She groaned asking for help behind the two idiots which is Jin whose chuckling and nodded to you. He knocked their heads making them whine and pout at the same time.

 

"Stop being a baby, you two! How are you baby girl?" Being a brother to you, Hoseok still being an overprotective brother to you. 

 

"I'm fine oppa!" You smiled while hugging him. 

 

"Oh! you noona sure expected us to come here! Look Hyungs, She made a lot of food for us!" V excitedly sat beside Jungkook and eat the bacon on Jungkook's plate. Jungkook huffed in annoyance.

 

"Hyung! stop eating mine, go get yourself! Ugh!" he stood up without finishing his food and sat on the couch at the living room. V blinked innocently, oblivious of what's happening to the maknae. 

 

you looked at Suga and nodded to him talking at him on her mind. He got the idea and nodded as well. They should know what's happening. He sighed and looked at the boys.

 

"We got something to tell you guys." The boys gathered around being interested on what he has to say. "you and I-" He got cut off by Jhope.

 

"What? What have you and my sister had huh? Don't tell me you and her.. Oh my god! you! really? with Yoongi hyung?" Suga's jaw dropped at his hysterical expression.

 

"What? What are you saying, Stupid Horse? Listen to me first okay? You're being hysterical, man?" He sighed again. " Okay, as I was saying, We saw Jaein with another man 3 days ago, I don't know exactly of she's pregnant because she was buying a pregnancy test that day with a guy. And I told Jungkook last night about what we had saw and heard."

 

"By the way, why did Jungkook slept here instead of our dorm and why does he have a lot of scratches and bruises?" Jin asked.

 

"I um.. I actually bring him here. I saw him at the hallway near here with two guys beating him up. U got so shocked seing him like this so I treat his wounds and let him sleep on the couch." Namjoon gasped.

 

"Wait what? He got beaten up?" Now all of them are so confused. Jungkook started to talk. All of them looked at his direction.

 

"Yeah, I got beaten up. And because they are gangsters, they didn't give a after I accidentally bumped them at the hallway. They beat me up and take all my cash away with them." He sighed deeply and his eyes started to get watery reminiscing what happened. "I am so ing lucky. You know what guys? My girlfriend cheated on me and then I got beaten up by some bastards not to mention I also got robbed at the same time." He sobbed. you sat beside him and hugged him while patting his back , comforting him.

 

"Shh.. It's okay, Kookie. I told you, It's gonna be fine."

 

"How can I be fine? You're just saying that because you don't know what I'm feeling right now?" He stood up wearing his shoes leaving them dumbfounded. And you felt her heart broke into a million pieces. You're wrong Jungkook, I love you that's why I'm hurting right now.

 

"Yah! Jungkook you Brat! Aish, This kid!" Jhope ruffled his hair in annoyance and watched his sister about to cry. "you, Are you alright?" she nodded but Hoseok knew that she's lying as he can see his sister's face. She sobbed quietly and hugged Hoseok.

 

"Oppa! Jungkook is wrong. I know what he feels right now." He cried.

 

"Jungkook had gone overboard. I have to look for him." Suga got out while the others convincing you to calm down. 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jungkook keep on running without realizing Suga were also behind him. He reached to his hotel room which he reserved for their monthsary with his girlfriend. He didn't expected that his own girlfriend would do this to him. He even prepared to have a dinner with her that night but she made him waited for a whole night. He looked at his bedtable and saw his and Jaein's picture together at the frame. He sat on the side of the bed and get the picture in it. He walked to the terrace while holding the picture. He sat on the ground still staring at the photo. He bit his bottom lip preventing to cry loudly.

 

 

End of flashback:

 

Suga knew already where Jungkook is so he walked straight to the Hotel and get to the elevator. When he reached the floor Jungkook has in, He immediately run to the Hotel room. Good thing the door isn't locked so he walked in. He kept on looking for the maknae then he heard a sobbing sound near the bedroom. He saw Jungkook at the terrace tucking his body still crying, he sighed and approached him. He get down and pat his head making the younger one raised his head to see him.

 

"We all know what you feel, okay? You're way to overboard to you, she was trying to comfort you." Jungkook looked down feeling guilty all of a sudden. He didn't realized he hurted his bestfriend, all he think about what his feelings but not the feelings of everyone including his bestfriend.

 

"I'm so sorry hyung. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I was so focused on what I feel. And I'm so confused right now. You know I still love Jaein-" Suga cut him off by patting his shoulder.

 

"I know, I know. That's why were here to support you. We'll never gonna leave you, you know that right?" he nodded and smiled faintly.

 

"I know that hyung, Thanks." Suga stood up and let out his hands for Jungkook.

 

"OWKAY!! Now our Golden Maknae, stand up and freshen up. You need to get over that , okay? She's not worth it." Jungkook chuckled at Suga's encouragement and find himself reaching Suga's hands and stand up.

 

"Fine Hyung, Thanks for suggestion. I think that's the only option I can use right now." Suga laughed.

 

"No babo! That's an encouragement. I want you to realize that you'll never find the right one if you don't let go of the wrong one. So man up and show her that she doesn't deserve a man like you." Jungkook smiled and nodded.

 

"Thanks for everything, hyung. That helped me a lot." Suga nodded.

 

"No prob. Go ahead. wash up and you need to apologize to the cute little girl you left at her house." Jungkook nodded and started to do everything he said.

 

 

Back to you's house:

 

The boys were finished eating and V help you on washing the dishes. While Jimin and Jhope decided to play xbox, Rapmon playing with his phone and Jin watching cooking show on the TV. 

 

"How are you feeling right now, you?" She looked up at V who curiously staring at her. She sighed and smiled softly.

 

"I'm Fine, Taehyung-ah. Don't worry." V smiled with his famous rectangle smile and patted her head not realizing his hand is wet. you gasped and smacked V's arm.

 

"Yah! My hair's wet now." V laughed and got a brighter idea. He started to block the water from the faucet making her clothes wet. She yelled while laughing. "Yah! Stop it! You Jerk!" Good thing they already finished washing the dishes. She chased him around the room. Jhope and Jimin stopped playing and looked at the two chasing each other. Jhope smiled.

 

"I'm glad she smiled again." Jimin nodded.

 

"It's good that we have a playful alien with us to make her happy when she's sad." Jhope chuckled.

 

Suddenly, The door opened making the boys and you froze. Jungkook and Suga came in making the atmosphere silent. V released his arm around you and Jungkook walked near her. 

 

"Uhm.. you, I'm so sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to say that to you. Please forgive me." you stared at him then soften at his sincere apology. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him making the maknae smiled and hugged her also. "Do you forgive me now?" She smirked.

 

"It's a secret." Jungkook pouted.

 

"you~" he whined making them all laughed.

 

"Okay, I forgive you. But promised me to move on okay. I don't want you to get hurt again because of her." Jungkook sighed and nodded slowly.

 

"Alright." She smiled. Then she sat on the couch beside Jin. Suga Wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder.

 

"Kookie-ah, Maybe you can be the right one for you. I can see it in her smile." Jungkook turn to look at him while Suga wiggled his eyebrows telling him If-you-know-what-I-mean look.

 

"you! Do you have an another set of foods here? I'm still Hungry!!!" V yelled making everyone turned to look at him. Jin Rolled his eyes.

 

"Ugh! The Forever Hungry Taehyung!!"

 


THE END.