How can I get over you?

Love alone

 

Jungkook sat alone at the terrace of his hotel room, Thinking about the things he did with the girl he loves while holding her picture with him from the Lotte world which taken a week ago from their previous date. Tears began to flow from his tiny eyes as he reminisce the moments they had shared together before breaking up. He can't believe she did those horrible things to him.

 

Flashback:

 

Bored Jungkook who were been dragged by his brothers from the dorm just to have fun and kill the boring aura inside so the decided to hangout and have fun. V, Jimin and JHope being crazy dorks, dancing crazily on the dance floor while Jin and Rapmon laughed their butts off because of the three. Suga becoming his usual 'swag' just drinking beside Jungkook whose obviously doesn't want to go and started to play with his phone. He wrapped his arm around Jungkook's shoulder and smiled widely at him.

 

"Come' on, Kookie. Have fun. You always want to hangout with your girlfriend, you forgot us easily, you kid." He ruffled his hair teasing him.

 

"It's not that hyung. It's just that I wanted to have a romantic moments with Jaein." Suga chuckled and dranked his drink.

 

"I know. Just teasing ya'. So, How's you two goin'?" Jungkook reached for his ordered drink and drank it.

 

"I felt really happy, we're still going strong. We really had fun with each others company."

 

"But seriously, Jungkook-ah. I think she really doesn't love you." Jungkook frozed feeling offended from what Suga have said.

 

"What do you mean, hyung?" sighing. Suga bit his lip to open up what he had seen two days ago.

 

He saw Jaein at the grocery buying pregnancy test with a guy beside her. He furrowed his eyebrows curiously thinking why would she buy that kind of think with a guy beside her who wrapped securely his arm around her and smiling her lovingly. He suspected that she's pregnant. He widened his eyes for realization that Jungkook is being fooled by his so called 'girlfriend'.

Suddenly, he heard a giggle coming from .

"Hahaha.. Are you kidding me? That dumb? I will never make my relationship with that motherer last longer, okay. Marrying Jungkook will be the last thing I'll do before I die." Suga heard a gasp from behind him. He looked behind and surprised as he saw you with her eyes wide open from being shocked.

 

"you?" she looked up surprised as he is to see him beside her inside the store.

 

"Oppa-"she got cut off by Suga cupped by his hand to shut up. She took his hand and whispered. "What are you doing here?" Suga sighed.

 

"I'll tell you later but first let's hear more." She nodded and looked up together with him to see Jaein and the guy kissing her while she giggled continuously.

 

Once they got out from the store, Suga and you got out after and talked about that.

 

Back to the Bar:

 

Suga took a deep breath and stared deeply at Jungkook's eyes.

 

"Jungkook-ah, I saw Jaein with a guy at the store two days ago." Jungkook stopped for a while and let out a sarcastic laugh.

 

"Hyung, Don't exaggerate things. That guy must be her cousin or her friend." Siga rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance.

 

"She bought a pregnancy test while getting kissed in public. Is that a cousin or friend?" Jungkook frozed.

 

"What did you say?" He laughed uneasily and lifted his head towards Suga. "Pregnancy test?" Suga sighed for nth time.

 

"Kookie, I didn't say this to you just because we hated Jaein. But I heard from my very own ears that she doesn't love you truthfully. She's cheating on you and all of our suspicions on her were true. She had you going. Thinking of the idea that she really love you."

 

"Hyung, can you take a break for a moment?" Suga stopped and sighed again understanding the situation. He nodded.

 

"Arasseo. I hope you believe me Jungkook-ah." He tapped his shoulder. "Do you want to go home to have some rest?" 

 

Jungkook shook his head and smiled fakely.

 

"No, hyung. I think I have to cool my mind first. I'm so confused right now." Suga nodded again and stood up to join the others on the dance floor.

 

 

Jungkook felt his life being drained at the thought of what Suga had said earlier. Is that really true? Is she seriously pregnant? Did that guy Suga had seen is the father of the child? and most inportantly, Did she really had him going and he just assumed that she loved him truthfully?

 

He kept on walking without knowing where to go. Then suddenly he bumped into some guys who looked like gangsters.

 

tumblr_no5jrfhrBd1svb0geo1_250.gif

 

They got annoyed and held Jungkook's arm.

 

"Where do you think you're doing, kid?" One of them wrapped his hand on Jungkook's neck. Jungkook swiftly took off his arm away from him.

 

large.gif

 

The man smirked and started to think a little 'play' with Jungkook. He throw a series of punches and kicks on Jungkook but he never tried to take over the punches had given to him. He's too weak emotionally and additionally, physically.

 

tumblr_nnkvmswDq31sifeaxo1_400.gif 

 

After they successfully beaten him up, they take all of his money from his wallet and left him weak and full of bruises all over his face.

 

 

On the other hand, you keep smiling while eating her favorite ice drop while going home. On the near hallway, she saw two guys done beating up a guy and leaving him helpless.Without any hesitation, She curiously came near the guy and nudged his knees to wake him up.  He looked so familiar. Then a guy lifted his head to see you. He smiled faintly. She gasped and dragged him to her apartment.

 

As they reached the apartment, you laid him down on the couch. She looked at him with pity and head to her bathroom to take her first-aid kit. She came back outside the bathroom and saw Jungkook sat with his head leaning on his backseat. She sighed and sat beside her bestfriend and pinched his nose earning a whine from him. She glared at him playfully and scolded him.

 

"What happened to you? Why did those guys beaten you up?" He sighed deeply and tilted his head to her.

 

"Have you felt being fooled by someone you love?" She was about to talk but her voice doesn't seem to come out. "Have you assumed on something that you really think that the person you love does love you back?" you seemed to understand his situation. Did he knew already? Did Suga told him that? or He saw Jieun today with her guy? 

 

"Jungkook-"

 

"Have you given all your trust to the you love the most then suddenly it all ruined by a single mistake?" she then saw tears in his eyes, full of sadness.

 

"Did Suga tell you... or you saw her today?" He frozed and looked at her with realization.

 

"Wait. You...you knew about this too?" you bit her lip and nodded.

 

"Suga and I saw her with someone two days ago." Jungkook sobbed on realization of what Suga had said really is true. 

 

"I'm so stupid. How... How could she do this to me? What did I do to make her do this to me?" He cried feeling his world seemed to crash. He can't take all the hurt he felt inside. you understand what he felt so she held his head securely and leaned to her chest hugging him. She let him cry as much as he want and caressed his back to calm him down.

 

"It's ok, Kookie. Everything's gonna be alright."

 

 

A few minutes ago, she felt him calmed down and release a steady breathing realizing he got tired from crying. He cried himself to sleep which made her sigh for a moment and laid him on the couch so he can be comfortable while sleeping. She stood up to gave him a pillow. She heard him mumbled that made her froze.

 

"How can I get over you, Jaein?"

 

She sighed and made her way to her bedroom to get some sleep.

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...