Chapter oh

We sound good together
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 5 // We Sound Good Together   Sharp POV   "Hey sorry I'm late . We ended practice late just now," I said while settling myself down and then walk towards the empty seat beside jiyong Oppa.   "Hey, nah it's fine," he replied shortly.    Weird. He was definitely fine just now and his mood was livelier earlier in the morning . He might be tired.    "Bought for u boba . It's there on the table and hope you like it. There's bungop ppang( the fish shape snack) too beside it . Help yourself," he said . Eyes still fixed to the computer infront of him.    I walked towards the table and plop down instantly. It was a tiring day and I might fall asleep any time now. I took a sip of the boba while munching on the snack. How did he know my favorite boba and this snack too?? Oh my gosh this is heaven. It was weirdly silent in the room and jiyong kept his focus on his computer.    "Hey, u alright?" I asked, cautiously. "Yeah, don't mind me and your phone's on the table as well."  "Sure you're fine?" I asked again because I know that he's not.  "Yeah. And someone texted you and had some missed calls too," he said , still not looking.   I just nodded in response. As I was browsing through my phone, I realized that I have yet to change my phone wallpaper. It was a picture of Alex and I . It was on my wallpaper as I was writing some lyrics and was gonna use it for reference. Did he perhaps saw it? I mean since my phone does not have a password, he might have unlocked it and saw the picture. But even so, why would he be bothered by it? My train of thoughts were interrupted  when he told me that the both of us will have a performance in 2 months time. That's like before my debut!    "Yg hyung wants us to perform the song that we're working on right now. He's gonna listen to the song in a months time with our performance prepared. So we gotta start recording soon. I've finished making the song and now writing the lyrics. Wanna try writing the lyrics?" He asked , finally looking at me .    I nodded in response and quickly sat beside him. He played the song while I wrote down some lyrics.   After 3 hours of writing and recording, we finally completed the song . It was 2am in the morning and we were practically starving right now.   "Wanna get some food? I know some where nearby here that sells good samgyeopsal," he asked while switching off the computer and everything.   "I don't eat pork... How about some ddeokbokki and beef instead? I know somewhere good here," I said as we made our way out of the studio.    We agreed on going to the place that I recommend. We walked instead of taking the car since it's really close to the building. As we enter the shop, the owner recognizes me and gave us the seat that I always sat at. Jiyong lowered his hat and was looking down through out but I assured him that no one would recognize him as not many people come here and the owner know me. Since then, he took of his cap and gobbled the food in.   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter