Babysit with him

Baby sitting with My Taehyungie
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

"Stop it!! hahahah." 

 

You laughed as he wrapped his arms around you from behind whispering naughty words on your ear. you smacked his arm and scold him. He laughed and hugged you tightly.

 

"Hahaha. Just Kidding, Jagi." He kissed your cheek and looked at you with full of love.

 

"By the way, what are we gonna do today? Any suggestions?" You looked up as you were thinking on how to do with him while he's on his day off from work.

 

"Hmm.." You frowned  and shook you head. " Nope, nothing comes in my mind." He sighed then suddenly a knock heard on your suite's door. He furrowed curiously at you.

 

"Are you waiting for someone?" You shook your head cutely and you both head to the door. 

 

As you opened the door, You both saw your Aunt with her cute little daughter in her arms. She smiled at you widely and greeted you both.

 

"you, I'm sorry for interrupting your alone time with Taehyung but can I ask you a favor?"

 

"Yes auntie, what is it?" You asked holding your niece's little hand, toying it.

 

"I want you to baby sit Miso for a while. I really need to go to Daegu today for my business trip. Can you do it for me?" You and Taehyung looked at each other with an excited smile. It was like you are both talking in your minds. Since you both don't know what are you going to do today, and Taehyung really love kids, you decided to agree to your aunt's favor.

 

 

Now that you are in the couch with Taehyung holding Miso who were sitting on his lap while you pinched her chubby cheeks gleefully. You both giggled as she whined cutely being annoyed by your sudden pinch.

 

You brought you camera and started to film Taehyung playing with her. You called them to notice you.

 

"Miso-ah~ look here! Smile to the camera!" Taehyung smiled and started to point to the camera encouraging Miso to look at it.

 

 

"Miso-ah~ Look, a camera! Say hi!" He smiled then pouted after she didn't looked. "Ow~ Miso-ah!" He pinched her cheeks. He giggled again because he really can't resist an urge to pinch her since she really have a cute chubby cheeks.

 

You started to think on what will happen if you got married to this adorable man. Who plays with your future kids and making them laugh around the house. Makes the house full of laughter of kids, love and sincerity from your beloved husband. You smiled at the thought and drag down your camera without you knowing.

 

He looked up at you who stopped recording them and caught you staring at him with a dreamy smile on your face. He chuckled and called you.

 

"you~" Your thoughts been interrupted by Taehyung's voice who's smirking at you. 

Please log in to read the full chapter