6

You my..WHAT?

Other boyband character : Nickhun 2PM (I can't thinking other man that more suitable to be Kyuhyun competitor than him..kekeke)

-o-

“Sungmin, wake up honey!” Sungmin heard her mother voice and soft knock in her door. She peeked her alarm clock from beneath her blanket and she groaned, “Monday again and evil boss again”. She drag her feet to bathroom, take a bath, pick the clothes and ready to work same like other work day routine, the only differences, because she and her boss once had spending weekend together, erm..spending a few hours together last weekend.
 

She grabbed her bag and ready to leave when she saw her boss jacket. She touch it and suddenly she felt tinge feeling in her chest. “This is crazy” she scold herself mentally. She folded the jacket and bring that with her.

--

Kyuhyun wake up with sore muscle but he never feel happier than today. “I will meet you today, Min”. -Trrttt..Trtrrtt-, “Yes Appa. How are you?. I’m fine too. Yes, I visited auntie Kibum and uncle Hankyung. Yeah, I found her. Appa, wish me luck. I love you.” Kyuhyun smile, he ready today.

--

“Really?. Wow, Hyukkie you really a lucky girl, you too Wookie” commented Sungmin when her best friend tell her their date  story. “Not only us, Henli dating with Manager Zhoumi too” said Eunhyuk, “Really?. I had suspicious from long time ago about their relationship.” “Girls, stop talking, Boss is here” said Donghoo and make them scrambled to their own desk.

“Lee Sungmin, come to my office now” Kyuhyun voice echoed in their work room and Sungmin only sighed “Here we go again”.

--

“Are you sure you doesn’t want come back with us?” asked Eunhyuk when she and Ryeowook ready leaving the office. “Yeah, I’m sure. I must finished something here ” “Okay then, be careful.” Eunhyuk and Ryeowook waving goodbye and leaving Sungmin alone. Sungmin sit in her desk, she check her watch every minutes, “Where is he?” thought Sungmin when suddenly she hear voice in hallway, she opened the door and she saw Kyuhyun and Mireu hugged. Sungmin feel her face become red, she bowed her body while apologized and stormed out, leaving dumbfounded Kyuhyun and surprise Mireu. “Are you okay?. I had told you, my office floor is slippery, you know.” said Kyuhyun when he helping Mireu stand up with her high heels, “Yeah, sorry about that. Kyuhyun-sshi, I guess she has misunderstood about us” Kyuhyun only nodded, “Let her be, oh Cheondoong is here. Don’t forget, next week you start filming new advertisement okay, I will calling Cheondoong later.” “Okay, bye Kyuhyun-sshi. Let’s go oppa” Mireu and Cheondoong leaving Kyuhyun office hand in hand. Kyuhyun slowly make his way to his office room when suddenly he saw his jacket folded neatly at Sungmin desk and he just smile bitterly, “Sungmin, please don’t misunderstood.”

--

“I know it..I know it, Hyuk. I told you before, right?, I guess our boss dating with Mireu.” Sungmin said eagerly in her phone, “Really?, may- tut..tut..tut..” “Wha-What?. Hyuk..Hyukkie..Oh great, my battery is dead. Taxi..Taxi” “Eh?” Sungmin looked to her side and she saw a handsome young man calling the same taxi with her, Sungmin not aware that she has staring that handsome young man. She snapped out to reality when the taxi came and that man offering the taxi for her. “Oh, ehm, you can take the taxi first sir, I will wait the next” Sungmin said softly, “Oh no, ladies first” He showing sweet smile and make Sungmin blushed, when suddenly torrential rain come and they rushes entering the taxi. “My name is Nickhun” he reach out his hand, “Sungmin.” said Sungmin when she shake his hands.

--

“Is he handsome, Min?” asked Ryeowook when Sungmin tell her story yesterday, “Very. He really sweet.” “Woah, I think finally you will have boyfriend. Good girl, you actually listening my advice.” Teased Eunhyuk and make them giggling. Kyuhyun who accidentally listening their conversation, feeling jealousy crept in his heart. “This is office and not place for gossip. Back to work!” interrupted Kyuhyun and make them startled. “Evil Boss” muttered Sungmin. Sometimes she's wondering, where's caring Kyuhyun actually go, because Kyuhyun in office place same like dictator who ready to devour them if they doing mistake. “Maybe the caring Kyuhyun left behind at Park haelmoni small town

“Sungmin, give me the notes of yesterday meeting, Now!”. Sungmin only sighed for nth time. “Yes, sir.”

--

The next three month, Sungmin’s life flowing in normal stream, except now she has close friend named Nickhun, last month Siwon propose Heechul for marry him and now her family busy preparing their wedding, and she now often accompany Minho and her Evil boss attending dinner meeting . Yeah, in short, her live pretty normal like usual.
 

-o-

Kyuhyun had thinking to confessing his feeling toward Sungmin but he never find the right time. His relationship with Mireu now become headline at column gossips and seems Sungmin believe that story. “Aish..” Kyuhyun crumpled the newspaper when suddenly he see Leeteuk and Kangin at outside the café, he quickly take wide step and approaching them, “Annyeonghaseyo Kangin ahjusshi and Leeteuk ahjumma” Kyuhyun can see the couple slightly confused.

--

“Omo, I can’t believe the little boy who sit on my lap now has grown up become a nice young man” said Leeteuk with proud smile in her lips. “Yeah, your father and your mother visiting us when you just 2 years old and Heechul newly born. Now, look at you..” Kangin said while tapping Kyuhyun shoulder and make Kyuhyun smile shyly. “I think, I meet you too when I bring Sungmin to Park haelmoni house 14 years ago, right?” asked Leeteuk, “Ne, ahjumma, but unfortunately, Sungmin can’t meet with my auntie and uncle.” “Yeah, I remember now” said Leeteuk. For a moment they just silent, try to thinking what should they talking again.
 

“Ehm..ahjumma and ahjusshi, did you still remember Kyupa that Sungmin always dream?” asked Kyuhyun and make the old couple facing each other, “How can you know?” asked Kangin, “Because I am Kyupa she always talking about, ahjusshi. I just can’t confessed that to her?” “Why?” Leeteuk asked with relief tone, at least the Kyupa Sungmin met not a rascal boy. “She, don’t like me. I’m always in her top list enemy despite I’m her boss” Kyuhyun startled when suddenly Leeteuk and Kangin burst in laugh, “I understand, you the evil boss my daughter always talking.” said Kangin while wiping the tears in corner his eyes. Kyuhyun smile sheepishly, “Yes, but I love her and I’m serious about that. I just don’t know how to make her heart change”. Kangin and Leeteuk silent.
 

“She is sometimes can be really stubborn, Kyuhyun. She’s my daughter and I never let my daughter dating any guy except in my surveillance” said Kangin and make Kyuhyun nervous, “But your case slightly different, because I know your family, even your uncle Hankyung is my best friend. So I think you have good family background” Kyuhyun nodded, don’t understand what Kangin try to tell him. “If you want to dating Sungmin, you got my permission, but the biggest problem is, Sungmin want to dating with you or not?” finally Kyuhyun understand, “What should we do, yeobo?” asked Leeteuk to her husband,Kangin just smiled, “Let’s make blind date, but pretending we haven’t met and planning this, arraseo!” said Kangin and making Leeteuk giggle, “I don’t believe you can think that plan, but why you never agree this easily when Heechul start dating Siwon?” asked Leeteuk, “That because I haven’t know his family background” Kangin telling his reason but Leeteuk now the real reason, “You haven’t ready yet losing one of your daughter right?” and Kangin nodded with a sigh, he really never can lying to his wife. “Thank you ahjusshi and ahjumma. I promise I won’t disappointing you” “Yeah, you better not disappointing our daughter or you will regret” said Kangin.


--

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo..chapter 6..are you curious how they blind date progress? How about Sungmin relationship with Nickhun?..if you curious, keep reading, okay..hehehe..thank you for your support. Comment if you want, Kamsahamnida. Sorry if you feel my story progress is too slow