Chapter 2

Dark Angel: The Vampire Diaries

September 18, 1140

Undead, that's what I am. 

A monster.

I want to believe that I am still me. That I'm still the same person I was yesterday but I'm not.

I feel different now.

I am different now.

It's not even a day yet I cannot contain this hunger, this lust, this need for killing and blood spilling. 

Is this how Im going to live now?

An eternity of carnage and bloodshed?

If it wasn't for my brother and father, I would've slaughtered the villagers.

I'm scared.

I'm scared of myself.

 

 

 

It was five minutes past midnight, Dani was expecting to hear Eunyoung scream and beg for her life to end, for someone to kill her and end her misery, but no such thing happened. The night was awfully quiet for the first time since her brother brought the Dark Angel in their home, which she find odd. 

DId smething happen to Eunyoung?

Dani got worried. She went to check if her vampire friend, whom she came to know and care deeply through the pages of her diary, is okay. The dungeon's door was safely locked. She looked around before muttering under her breath a spell; with a click, the door got unlocked and opened. Dani pushed herself through the door and found Eunyoung's casket still chained. 

Among her family members, she's the only one who is against her family's tradition more so their family's sole purpose - the fallen angel's slaves. For her it was unfair, to be raised and to be trained to be someone's slave she has never even met before; and she hates it. She never really wanted to be part of any of it, but magic is in her blood and it's her natural habitat and the normality of it all.

"Eunyoung?" She asked in a whisper as she run her fingers on the casket. "Eunyoung? Are you still in here?"

For a moment, there was nothing but a deafening silence till the casket shook and the chains tightened around it.

"Stop moving or else it will tighten more." She said before holding the end of the chain and muttering another spell then chain came off loosely and melted in thin air.

Dani carefully opened the casket to find Eunyoung's body wrapped around yet another pair of chain, one that she knows she won't be able to untie. "You're awake." She said, looking straight at the body lying in the casket with her eyes wide open and for the first time in more than a month, Eunyoung was wide awake and is really staring straight back at her.

"Are you okay?" Dani felt a little stupid asking that, she knows that being tied in a coffin is far from being okay but she doesnt know what else to ask.

She saw tears swelling up on the dark angel's eyes and when it rolled on her cheaks, Dani can't help but reach out to wipe it off. "I'm sorry." She found herself saying and she doesn't know if it's because her family did these terrible things to her or because she knew she can't do anything to help her right now.

Dani felt Eunyoung leaned against her touch. She's not cold as dead, in fact, she felt so warm, the kind of warm that reminds her of true home, of safety, of love, of life.

And then the dark angel croaked as more tears streamed across her cheeks, "K-krystal..." over and over and over again as if she's pleading for something, anything that can save her.

 

 

 

 

 

 



Okay, so this story had been around for around four years and the first chapter had been posted two years ago and I'm only updating right now.

So Amber's alive, but barely. She still has her heart or at least some of it's remains anyway. She still loves Krystal, that much we're all sure of... but what about Krystal though? Do you guys think she's still in love with Amber and is still waiting for her?