Chapter1

Dark Angel: The Vampire Diaries

Night of September 17, 1140.

It is the night where I will face immortality.

I’m scared; not because I am going to die but because I don’t know how to live an eternity.Im barely a quarter of a century but here I am, already counting my time to my impending death.

Is there really life after this?

I know I will live again, not as something I wish to be but as a monstercreature of the night; something that drinks human blood.

Is that really how I’m going to live my eternal life now… feeding on humans?

How I even call  it"Living" when I'm already dead?

 

 

 

It was the night before Eunyoung’s 21st birthday, the day that she’ll become an immortal; a vampire. As much as to her father EunHo and her brother EunHae’s delight was the boyish girl’s grief over her short-lived humanity. There’s so many thing she wanted to do, wanted to see and people she wanted to meet, but she cant do that anymore not when everyone in her town will now remember her as the girl who died in a mysterious disease; just like what they said when they turned her mother Sooyoung 2 months ago.

Although she can still do it as an undying blood monster, the thought of seeing everybody grow old and die before her and the world she had come to live in will eventually change makes her sad. She even once asked her brother if living forever is a pleasant thing and as an easy-going man that he is, he said immortality was the best thing that ever happened to him. He got to do a lot of things without getting old, getting sick and dying; powers was just a bonus for him. Its quite appealing but for a a simple minded and grounded person such as herself, living forever is a curse for Eunyoung, a curse she had to embrace with arms wide open.

Her only dream was to have a satisfying and contenting life; but as a vampire who’s always craving for blood and a lifestyle that revolves around insatiable hunger for violence, she’s finding it hard to believe that she’ll ever be happy.

But then again, her brother and father managed to find happines given their circumstances; so she'll probably be happy too, in time.

Her life as a vampire was just about to start.

 

She closed the journal and placed it on top of the study table before blowing the candles off its flickering light leaving the room in pitch black. She walked towards her bed and lay down on her chest. She waited and waited, by the time she fell into slumber, it was already midnight.

"Arrggghhhh" screams hollered within the mansion’s walls, waking everyone from their sleep.

“Make it stop… Please, make it stop…”  She was already expecting it, but still cannot wrap her brain around to what is happening.

She knew it was going to happen like how it happened last night, the night before and the night before that and all the nights that had passed a month ago; but still it was as if she’s back to that first night.

“Please Im begging you make it stop. Arrrrgggghhh” There were more screams of pain after that till the whole mansion quiet down with just shallow breathings resonating through its walls along with sobs.

“Pull it out, please…” It was the only different thing that was happening that night. The person chained to her own coffin was begging for something to be ‘pull out’ not to ‘take it off’ which is strange because there was nothing on her except for the casted chain around her body.

“Pull what out?” She asked, curious as to what her supposed-to-be-prisoner was talking about.

“My heart. Take it out. It hurts… It hurts…” Then there was silence as one of her family injected their prisoner a sleeping agent.

“This is all your fault Dani. If you hadn’t pulled that dagger off her chest, she should’ve stayed unconscious till the rising.” Her brother angrily finger pointed her.

“How is it my fault? Aren’t you the one who brought The Dark Angel here in our home in the first place? How am I supposed to know? There’s no ‘Do not touch’ sign written in her coffin. Also do not blame me for something I am no part of Youngjin.” She spat out as she finger pointed back her brother.

“Okay, that is enough” It was their mother.

“If the Dark Angel’s family finds out you’ve taken her from her own mausoleum, they will kill us all. They’ve buried her in that place for a reason. I don’t think they’ll like it when they find out you stole Eunyoung’s body to be used in a resurrection spell, our bloodline will end with us.”

“Ohh so you’re in the first name basis now with The Dark Angel? May I remind you that she’s The Fallen Angel’s daughter and we need her to resurrect our brother so that our Master can be free.”

“You and all this dark magic, I want no part of this.” She shook her head and went back to her bed but before that she heard her brother said, “Ohh but you are a part of this my little sister, because you’re also a Djinn.”

She hated that part of herself. She just wanted to live normally like Eunyoung. She had grown so accustomed to their supposed-to-be-prisoner through the journals her family had for centuries that she felt like she had known Eunyoung all her life and that they are somewhat alike; someone who was forced to embrace their destiny and both are in need of saving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Hi guys.. Long time no see..

How have you guys been?

I hope you havent forgotten me or my stories. Sorry it took me this long to start with this fic and that I still have tons of stories to update. Hope you guys are still around to read my updates and youre all still supporting f(x) eventhough we rarely see them as a group now. I am still a Kryber fan and a Meu, even when real life kept me busy for some time, I will still come back here. This is like a home away from home.

Anyway... I hope youre happy now that Amber is somehow alive in this story....... hahahaha And who guessed that I will be referring to Diaries with this story? Its not titled The Vampire Diaries for nothing you know... hahaha

See you when I see you..

 

GranpaBacon,

ing out.