you are so beautiful.

you are so beautiful.

 Word count: 828 words.
  a/n: fluff …fail XD

 

 

 

-----

 

-

Ever since I met you, I loved you.

-

 

It was in a fancy restaurant. Families, couples, a group of people, surrounded their own tables and are drown to their busy but enjoyable life.



My eyes are drawn to a particular table. Your table

 

You’re wearing a yellow dress partnered with lacy red heeled-shoes. You’re with your 2 girlfriends laughing and chatting profusely. You must have been felt that I’m staring at you a bit longer, because you looked at me, and smiled. Your eyes crinkled with delight and your lips formed a sweet curve.

 

-

I’ll never forget that smile.

-

 


I actually laughed at myself, I think it’s kind of silly that you made my heartbeat faster than before and made me want to cover myself under my collar, to hide the heat that stings on my cheeks.



I looked away. And you continued your conversation with your friends.



But I can’t help but to glance at you at every moment, you’re shining right before my eyes.



And that’s how I knew it; I’m in love with a stranger.



Maybe the word “love” is inappropriate on that time, i don’t know you yet.



But the way you look, your eyes, there is something there.



Your friends moved from their seats to the counter.



I thought, “this is a chance”.



I exerted a lot of force to push my feet towards you. I inhaled a lot of oxygen until my lungs is satisfied. I put my hands on my pocket so it won’t shook.



This is the first time I’m the one who approached, I’m the one who laid my eyes off from its socket. I’m that kind of guy, girls are all over me, ready to spread their legs without regret.



When I’m at the front of your table, your face gave me that confused look, nervousness entered my heart and I had that feeling that I want to walk away and hate my life for giving me such nervous and -



“Hi?” you said, still thinking why I’m here, fiddling with my fingers.



“Hello, I’m Kim Jaejoong.” I stretched my hand, ready to shake your warmed-look hand.
 


“Hi, Yumi.” you shook it, thank god.
 


I flashed that smile to make it obvious that you actually caught my interest.

 

“I just wanted to say Hi, I hope we can be friends” I said. , when will this ‘blushing thingy’ disappear?
 



You nodded. This is the start.
 

 

-

Now that we’re on this stage, I won’t let go.

-

 

 

We exchanged numbers.
 


We talked almost every day.
 


I knew that you’re a secretary from a well-known company. I knew that you love strawberries than chocolates. I knew that you used to order Espresso Macchiato from Starbucks.
 


And the time came..
 


The date. Our date.

 

You picked the time, I picked the place.

 

You don’t know how happy I am that we’re friends and it progressed faster than I’ve thought.
 


I’ve waited a long time to see you again.

 

You wore a simple outfit: a black and white shirt-dress with boots. And thankfully, I managed myself not to drool over you.



At first, the atmosphere is tense, but after 3 minutes we began to speak just like our conversation on the phone.


You laughed at my lame jokes. And I looked like a dork.

 

-

Your smile, your smile is one of the precious things I’ve seen. I’d do anything to see it again and again.

-

 

 

The night ended.



I drove you to your house.



You thanked me.

 

And you ask: What are we?
 


I touched your cheeks and smelled your scent.



“I like you and I want more, more than friendship”

 


You kissed me, not rough, not a peck.

 


It’s smooth and I settled my hands on your waist as you wrapped your arms on my neck.

 


I don’t want it to end.



Of course, it ended, anyway.
 


“I like you too” you said, with a tint pink on your cheeks.
 


“That’s good” I finally said and locked you again in a more vulgar kiss.

 

 

-

I’ll never let you go. Ever.

-

 

 

As years passed by, we stayed strong.

 

 

You laughed at my silly jokes, you cried with me when we received the news about my father, you stayed, holding me and whispering sweet things that make my heart swell. 

 

 

And then I realized, you’re the one for me. The only one for me. The one I’ve been searching for. The one I’ve been looking for. The one that gives happiness in my life. You’re the one.

 

 

-

You’re so beautiful

-

 


Now, I’m kneeling right in front of you. Sweaty palms and nervous. I’ve wanted to ask this. I’ve been wishing for you to accept my life, for forever.

 

 

I may not be perfect.



I may not be kind but I promise I will love you with all my life.



I love you, I love you, I’ll never love like this again. I’ve never felt so happy like this before.

 



‘Will you marry me?’

 




FIN