Babysitting

Seventeen fic dump

 

 

"We're so sorry! It was a sudden appointment and we couldn't reschedule at all, and we couldn't find anyone to babysit her."

 

Junghan was staring at the baby girl in his arms, she had her hair in ponytails, her eyes was twinkling with glee as she played with his hair, tugging and pulling but not hard enough to make him feel pain.

 

Her parents, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are his sunbaes in work though he respected and loved his hyungs, right now not so much.

 

The long haired eyed the baby bag at his foot and whined, "But hyung! I can't today, you know how long I've been waiting for this day right?" He was almost in tears. He had this date night planned for a month, he and his lover, Jisoo had been too busy for the past few months for their usual dates.

 

Baekhyun felt guilty, very guilty. He knew and he saw how the other was anticipating this date. "I know, I'm sorry but I swear I'll make it up to you. Your next dinner date will be on me. Even your dinner today is on me. Now please, Junghan?" Baekhyun has his pout on and was rubbing his hands together as he pleaded.

 

His daughter found it funny and laughed, kicking her legs and accidentally hitting Junghan on the chest. He winced but gave a sigh of defeat. "Fine! I'll take care of her, but you better keep your promise though Baekhyun hyung. Both dinners!"

 

Baekhyun nodded with a smile. "I promise! I bet on Chanyeol's Rilakkuma collection."

 

Junghan shook his head at his hyung. "Shouldn't you have to be going already?"

 

Panicked, Baekhyun checked his watch and noticed that he was running late. "Ah crap."

 

Junghan covered the little girl's ears and glared at his hyung. "Language hyung!"

 

The brunet chuckled and gave his full attention to his daughter. "Be good okay, Park Soojung. Appa and daddy will pick you up tomorrow morning, okay? Behave and don't give Junghan and Jisoo oppa a hard time okay?"

 

Soojung clapped her little hands and gave her daddy a flying kiss.

 

"Alright, I got to go. Call me when you need anything. I've written a list of emergency numbers, it's in her baby bag. Her toys, her food are all there. Her schedule of feeding is written down there as well-"

 

Junghan rolled his eyes at his hyung blabbering. "I got it hyung, I've babysat her before so I know the drill."

 

Baekhyun nodded and gave his daughter one last kiss before leaving.

 

 

The long haired closed his door shut and gave a deep sigh. "Finally, he's gone." He turned to the little joy in his arms, "We're so in trouble. Jisoo oppa will probably flip." He laughed and decided to send his lover a text to tell him that they'd have to cancel their dinner out, but asked him to come over.

 

A good 30 minutes passed when he heard the doorbell. He stood up to get the door, nervous at the same time excited to see his boyfriend's reaction.

 

"Hey." The moment he saw what Junghan had in his arms his eyes went huge. "Okay, whoa. Hold on, she's not mine right?" Soojung laughed and reached out her little hands towards Jisoo.

 

Junghan rolled his eyes at his boyfriend. "Stop being an idiot and come inside. Shut the door please." He was bouncing the little girl in his arms to entertain her.

 

Jisoo did as he was told and took in his surroundings.

 

"Okay, no crib. No baby pictures." He thought.

 

Junghan placed the little girl on the carpet and gave her her toys.

 

"So she's the reason of our cancelled dinner out?" Jisoo asked as he settled down on the sofa.

 

Junghan sat beside Jisoo, placing his head on his boyfriend's shoulder with his hand on his chest. Junghan nodded, "Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol hyung couldn't get out of a sudden appointment. I couldn't say no to Baekhyun hyung's kicked puppy dog pout." He sighed. Remembering his hyung's promise, he perked up and sat up, looking at his boyfriend with a huge smile.

 

"He did say that our next dinner date would be on him though." He wriggled his eyebrows. "And today's dinner as well, though he didn't give me any cash nor left me with his card. Wait, did I just got tricked?" Junghan gasped.

 

Jisoo chuckled and pulled his lover closer. "As long as it's free, you'd say yes. That is so you." He gave Junghan a peck on the lips.

 

Junghan shrugged with a smile before leaning to give his boyfriend a proper kiss. Junghan s his arms around Jisoo's neck to kiss him harder, playfully biting his boyfriend's lower lip. Jisoo slid down his hands to his lover's waist, gently squeezing, almost forgetting the presence of a very underaged audience. Before things got more heated up Soojung gave a soft gurgle followed by a laugh and her hands clapping.

 

Jisoo quickly broke their kiss and turned to see the little girl watching them like it was the most entertaining thing in the world. A deep red painted Jisoo's cheeks as he thought he just tainted Soojung's innocence.

 

Junghan laughed at his boyfriend's reaction, giving him a peck on the cheek before joining the little joy on the carpet.

 

"I-I'm gonna grab something to drink." Jisoo quickly said and literally ran to the kitchen. Junghan who was watching his boyfriend chuckled at how cute Jisoo is when he's shy, he shook his head before turning his attention to the little girl.

 

After minutes of playing, Soojung looked up at Jisoo who was watching them play.

 

"Okay. What did I do? Why is she staring at me?" Jisoo was nervous again.

 

Junghan clapped his hands twice asking Soojung if she wants him to carry her to which she shook her head. "Huh, no idea." Junghan tried again and got the same results. "What's wrong Soojung-ah?"

 

Then suddenly Soojung raised her little arms towards Jisoo, asking him to carry her.

 

"What does it want?" Jisoo asked, eyes scared.

 

Junghan laughed, carrying Soojung in his arms and walking towards Jisoo. "She's not an it, her name's Soojung and she want you to carry her." Soojung still has this huge smile on her face.

 

Jisoo stood up and backed away. "Oh no. No no no no. No way in he- No way."

 

The longhaired male frowned. "She wants you, man up and carry her!"

 

"But I don't know how!" Jisoo was clearly at loss, his hands moving in frustration.

 

"Easy! Grab her under her armpits and when you got her, lean her on your chest then put an arm under her bum then tadah! You're holding her!"

 

"Easier said than done." Jisoo groaned.

 

Junghan gave his lover a glare.

 

"Fine fine. Help me, if I break her you're the one to blame."

 

Jisoo stepped closer to the pair and waited for Junghan to give him the little girl.

 

"Careful, now hold her tight. There, you're doing it." Junghan beamed. "Good job babe." He gave Jisoo a smile and a peck on the lips.

 

Jisoo and Soojung was having a staring battle. It was so cute that Junghan had to quickly grab his phone and snapped a picture. Junghan was so proud of his lover, he knew Jisoo has zero experience with kids and him carrying one is a huge thing for him already.

 

"Alright, you take care of her while I prepare her food." He gave Jisoo a pat on the back before storming to the kitchen.

 

Jisoo stared wide eye at his boyfriend's retreating back. "W-what? Junghan! Don't leave me with her!" He whined.

 

He heard a faint laugh followed by a, "you'll do just fine honey!!"