episode 4 part 2

You're Beautiful Shin Woo his happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the last page there was a message from Chuhyeon but he decided to read it in the privacy of his room.
Chuhyeon looked questioning at him and he gave her a sweet smile, "your message is for my eyes only as you are my wife to be"
The girl turned red and buried her face in her hands.
To break the awkwardness, he started telling her about past incidents with his dongsaengs.
Soon she was laughing again, "Tae Kyung ssi must have a hard time being the leader"
Shin Woo shrugged, "He walks away but it he sees the humor in things"
She took out a bag, "I brought a snack"
"Really? What is it?" He smiled at her randomness.
"Dried apple chips" she smiled and opened it for him, "my mum made" 
He took one out, "it is really good" he grinned at her, "let's match our strength"
"Arm wrestle? Oh okay"
"Bwo? Cinca?!"
"Waeyo? You suggested it..."
He gave her a silly smile, "that is exactly your sweet charm"
"Eh?" She looked clueless at him so he just cleared the table and put his elbow on the table, "I'll use two fingers" 
He held his fingers low, "i'll start from here"
"I can win" she nodded determined, making him smile.
For a while it was fair play and he had the upperhand.
"You are quite strong" she complained as she threw in more strength.
He laughed at it, most girls fawned over his strength and she complained about it....so refreshing...so different...charming...
He decided to play a bit and made his arm shake badly causing her to look at him, "You should hold your arm still! What are you doing?"
"I am scared of your determination" he joked and allowed her to defeat him.
"Aigoo! I lost" he faked being hurt and she laughed, "kenchanayo?" 
"No" he pretended to have injured his two fingers as he took out more chips.
She only laughed at his sillness and munched on the chips.
"I have a wish..." he looked at her.
"What is it?" She replied with the child like curiousity that he found very charming.
"chakaman..." He looked thoughtful at her before smiling, "I'm going to buy you a guitar"
"A guitar? Waeyo?" She looked confused at him. 
"I will tell you my wish after I bought you a guitar" He replied enigmatic 
"Ah..I see...kamshamnida"
"Wae?" he smiled.
"kamshamnida for buying me a guitar" 
 

They left for the instrument plaza and walkes comfortably together. 
Chuhyeon let her fingers glide lovingly over the keys of various pianos that were displayed in the hall before they entered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter