What a cure can do.

The feeling of something new. [ KeyTae fic. ]

Taemin tossed and turned.. it was day 2 of being sick and he hated it. He was laying in bed and at the moment he was home alone. All his hyungs were out on their busy schedule. He wasn't so bad yesterday but today he felt awful and it wasn't fun at all.. and of course it wouldn't be any fun when no ones home to talk with you or to amuse you. No... nothing.. It was really quite which was weird for the SHINee apartment. Not to have Onew and Jonghyun around made it seem so awkward and quite and IT JUST WASN'T RIGHT. Well that is just what Taemin thought.

"Urggh.." Taemin sat up and looked around the bedroom everything looked the same.. it was just missing one thing; SHINee. "When are the hyungs coming back??!! What time is it even??!" Taemin looked towards the clock and seen it was about 6 o'clock PM. "Urrrhh!!! Why only this time!?" He rubbed his nose and fell back on the bed again hardly. "ouch....." He put his head facing the pillows and mumbled these pillows seem hard...... why are they hard??!

15 minutes later after Taemin had started to doze off again the door front door opened. Key popped his head in and softly said "I'm home!!!" He walked in and took his shoes off. "Yaah~ Taeminnie are you awake??" Key walked to the bedroom door and yet again asked "Taminnie are you awake??" This time whispering it just incase Taemin was actually asleep. Taemin just made a "nnn..." noise which made Key think Oh!!! He's awake! let's go say hi!

"ne~" Key walked to Taemin's bed and tried to turn him. "...huh.. mmm" Taemin had his eyes only slightly open he could only see Key in a bury matter. "Hey!! You're awake!!" Key exclaimed right in Taemin's face to make sure he heard him "The other hyungs and Minho are still busy and wont be home till late. So i guess that just makes it me and you."

Taemin's eyes opened up "Just me and you??! ehe... " "Problem?" Key stared.. bluntly.. which scared Taemin.. just abit. "No.. course not!!! I'm actually happy someone's here..." Key smiled brightly "and of course that awesome person you were waiting for was me!!!" If it was an anime he would currently have sparkles and roses around him in a pink area. Taemin laughed. He had no anwser to Key.

"Let's make some food.. I'm so hungry... I bet you're hungry too!!" He walked out not waiting for the sick Taemin. It's not that he didn't care it's just he had other things on his mind.

Taemin slowly got out of bed he was tired but also happy someone was there to keep him company... Not realy sure if he was really wishing for Key but it was all good. He walked out and went into the kitchen and simply smiled at Key. "So hyung.. what's on your mind for food?" He walked to Key to see what he was cooking. "Something that's not soild.. since your poor throat is a reck." Taemin stared at Key because of how he explained that to him.

"Do you need my help?" "Course, It'll be more fun that way. Just make sure you don't cough on anything.." Key had the most sour look on his face but Taemin could understand since it would be pretty gross to eat something that someone had just coughed on.

Half an hour went past and they were finish cooking, It was fun of course. Key did most of the work though.. Asfor Taemin barely knew anything that was in the kitchen. You'd think because he's 18 he'd know by now, but the anwser to that is obvisously no.
"It taste great!!!.. Lemme feed you" Taemin opened his mouth ready for key to put food in it. "We should eat it in the bed room so that you're warm" Key smiled and picked up the bowls, Taemin just followed while nodding his head.

"So what were you doing all day?? Sleeping ?" Key asked as they sat on Onew's bed. "Yeah it was pr--" Taemin sneezed! It was a really cute sneez too. "eh... don't tell Onew-hyung you did that" Key started laughing and Taemin just smiled innocently.

After eating and and talking. Taemin stood up "Here I'll take the dishes out." he picked up all the bowls and was about to take a step untill he fell.. bowls went flying in the air landing LUCKLY on the floor not on the beds, Taemin on the other hand fell... on top of Key nearly locking lips with one another. Taemin just stared at Key.. They stayed like this for afew minutes untill Key bursted out "YAAAH!! Taeminnie! Be more careful. You could of fell on the floor and cut yourself or worse knocked yourself out" He pushed Taemin off him lightly and got up to pick up the bowls, take them out, and put them in the sick.

Taemin just sat there on Onew's bed with a light pink slash of blush across his face. He looked like a little girl when she did something embarrassing infront of alot of people. It was cute but it's not like anyone was looking at him.

"Argh.. he's so clumzy.. but it's adorable" Key sighed at the sink.. he put the clean dishes in the places they were meant to be. He walked into the lounge room and looked at all the movies.. "Kid.. movies! Toy story?" Key was just mumbling words to himself. Afew minutes later he walked back in the bedroom and looked at Taemin "Yah, what's wrong with you?" He laughed "Come lets go watch a movie! It'll be fun" He walked out and sat on the lounge putting his legs up.

Taemin walked out. "Is this a movie we've already watched amillion of tim--" He stopped the moment he seen which movie it was and seen Key's stare. He laughed nervously and sat on the lounge with his hyung.

Near the end of the movie Key looked at the time.. "hmmn.. it's getting late and i'm getting tired, I'm going to bed." "Oh" Taemin's face expression was lost.. he didn't want to sit outside and watch the end of the movie by himself "Goodnight." Key got up and walked to the bedroom.

After the movie was finished it was already late... Taemin turned off the DVD player and the TV he walked into the bedroom. Looked at his bed.. then looked at his hyungs. "hey.. Key-hyung" He shook Key lightly "Hey can i sleep with you??" "Yeah..." Key was too tired to even care.
Taemin got into the bed and cuddled Key, Key cuddled him back and opened his eyes "Oh.. Taeminnie, you can't sleep?" "No i haven't even tried.. though i'm not tired" He coughed after his sentance making key have a blank facial expression.

"Can you help me?" Taemin looked up at Key and pouted, Waaah how could Key ignore that cute face of his... b'awwh he thought to himself "Alright.. what do you want me to do?" "I have one wish and i know it'll help me... and make me warm" Taemin smiled softly "Yeah.. okay what is it? You have to tell me or i'm going to sleep without even caring if you can sleep or not."

"Kiss me... and not on the cheek" Taemin blushed pink across his face head pretty much under the blanket. staring up at his hyung. He looked too cute to anwser him with a 'no' "WAAAHT? why do you wish for that?" Key was shocked! and confused why he was asked to do such a thing. "I just... i want to know what it feels like" he looked at Key's chest. "Why me though?" "Don't worry!!! Just forget i asked.. ---" "Just... " Key put his hand on Taemin's chin to make him look up at him "don't tell the hyungs" He lightly kissed Taemin on the lips. The kiss held for awhile. It was cute, warm, soft and anything you could possibly think of.

As the Kiss got deeper Key pulled away, both faces red. They stared at each other for awhile untill Key opened his mouth "Goodnight now...Sweet dreams"

Taemin cuddled key tightly and dug his head into his chest.

"I will~" He whispered.

and soon fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - |

Sorry if that was boring!!!
I wanted to write something one chaptered and simple.
It worked but asdfryutersr
I hope you like it anyways!!! ^_____^

Take care.
~<3