003

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 003 || WORK AS MONEY [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Sooyoung's POV

I wanted to make myself a meal but I forgot that there was no ingredients. I decided to walk around the neighbourhood to get familiar with the place. I found a shortcut from the apartment to club called Monster's Alley. Won't harm anyone right if I go in? Maybe I'll find the firelies here. I walked in the club. People were starting to come as it was 8:35 p.m. and it was a Saturday night. I went to the bar and chatted with the bartender. He offered me a drink but I declined. I don't need to get drunk when I just got here. I asked a glass of cold water instead. While I was waiting, two drunk s came to me. 

"Hey gurl, wanna spend some time with oppa?" He put his hand on my bare thigh and began to massage it. I immediatly stood up and slapped away his hand. 

"Get your ing hands away from me" I clenched my fists. The guy started to touch me again while the other guy told me to spend the night with him. Just say you wanna have .

I threatened them to go away but they were es (and also drunk). They guy touched my s. That was it. I grabbed his hand and waist and slammed him on the floor. I slid down and grab the other guy's leg and pull him so he would stay put. Then, I punched him, making him uncouncious and making my fists bleed. "ing s" I saw everyone look at meI looked around me. Everything was a mess. I saw the seven guys from earlier. . I ran as fast as I could. I used the shortcut that I found to get to the apartment faster. [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID4] "" I felt a sharp sting on my wrist and leg. They were bleeding. They got caught on the wired gate I was climbing. I went my luggage bag to find some medicine. Sadly, I ing forgot that I run out bandages. "" I didn't want to go to the convinience store.  Neighbour next door could have some. Aish but I don't want to meet my nieghbour. Whatever I don't have any choice do I? 

I knocked on the door. No one answered. "They're not home? Aish" I knocked it one more time. Nothing. I gave up and went back my room. I cleaned my wound and took a bath. My leg and wrist still stung but I just ignored the pain. It's not like I haven't gotten a wound like this before. I turned the nob on and rinsed myself with warm water. Thoughts started to fill my mind. 

Do I have to pay for the damage? Aishh the money the office gave me is not enough. I can't ask for more money. If Officer Shin knows what I've done, I'll be dead. .

I wore my hoodie and tights on. Before I put my tights on, I wrapped my wound with a bandana I found. Gotta wash that after. 

    

I limped my way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter