002

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]002 || MONSTER'S ALLEY[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] SOOYOUNG'S POV || "Apartment No.6, ____ Street? And that's on level 7? Okay, thanks boss" I hung up after hearing my new address. I pull my luggage from the taxi and pay the fee. I drag my bag to the lift. Once the lift opened, I saw 7 boys. Do they live here? Whatever.

A boy from the group winked at me. I roll my eyes and 'accidently' bump into him. 

"" I push the button hardly. I scrolled down my phone while waiting for the lift to arrive on my level. I drag my bag to my apartment room and unlock the door. The apartment was actually nice. I wondered who was my neighbour. 

        

I remember the boys from before. Could one of them be my neighbour? "Why do I even care.." I sighed and deicided to cook myself a nice meal. 

[/CONTENTID2]

No ones's POV 

 

[CONTENTID4]

NO ONE'S POV || "Dude, what are we going to do about them?" said Jimin to Namjoon.

"We'll figure out a plan soon or later, right now, let's just have some fun" replied Namjoon

"Come on, let's go" 

 Ting. The elevator doors open. A girl their age was standing in front of them, holding a luggage bag. Jimin, being the playboy type, winked at her whle stepping out of the elevator. He and everyone thought that she would swoon over him, just like every girl would, but no she did the exact opposite. She rolled her eyes and bumped into him.

"What the hell?" said Jimin while everyone else took a moment to realize what just happened, and then laughing their buts out. 

"Jimin just got rejected for the first time! Bwahahha! You should of seen your face!" said Taehyung while half laughing, half crying because he was literally ripping his mouth by laughing so hard.

"Shut up" Jimin stompped his feet loudly. 

"So childish" said Jungkook, while shaking his head seeing his hyung like that. "Why are all of them even older than me by months"

 

They went to a club named Monster Alley. The basement was their hideout. They actually bought the club. That's why they have a hideout. Where they got the money you say? Don't even ask.

 

"Ahh finally some peace. Hey Jungkook, let's go upstairs to check out some girls" said Jimin. 

"I'm not peverted like you Jimin, you can enjoy it yourself"

"Tshh meanie. You'll be regretting later! Come on guys let's go upstairs" Everyone except Jungkook went upstairs. 

Jungkook walked around the basement. He stopped a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter