"I can't do this anymore"

he really cares too much...

"Why can't u stay near her?.." Asked chanyeol in suspense.. "Cuz.. I still keep on getting senses and it's the same ones except that they are driving me crazy!..." Said suho quietly and continued "that's why I can't stay near her.." "Ur crazy!" Said chanyeol also quietly... Then suho looked up and said "wat did I jus say.." "No I meant that u can't avoid her, if u avoid her then u'll avoid us..." Said chanyeol. Then suho started to hesitate and then shook his head and said "no.. No I have to stay away from her.. I can't do this anymore.." "But..." Hesitated chanyeol "just leave me alone.." Said suho and then he walked away.. "Fine.. But ur starting to sound like Kai.." Muttered chanyeol but nobody heard.. Then as chanyeol came into the room u said "hey chanyeol!" And then he said "hey.. So how are u feeling?.." "I'm feeling alright.." U said and then u and chanyeol continued to talk whilst upstairs suho was in his dorm, his door was ajar so that he could listen to the conversation but when u said "I'm feeling alright" then suho started to sense it again but this time in his stomach so it started to hurt. Suho leaned against the door closing it as he was quietly in his room in pain. He got a pillow and put it on his stomach hoping that this would make it better, it didn't.. Then suho opened the door a bit again since he heard something happen downstairs.. And that something was u and Kai fighting... Over a tv remote.. "Hey I had that tv remote!" Said Kai who went to snatch it off u "no u didn't I have the remote so I'm watching wat I want!" U said as u changed the channel.. Onto the news on purpose. U didn't really wanna watch this but u knew that nobody likes the news since its boring and u wanted to annoy Kai. "The news is so interesting, certainly not boring at all!.." U said in a sly tone, then Kai started to groan and hearing this u said "the guests get to watch wat they want!.." In a sly tone again. This made Kai furious and he went to grab the remote but instead u pushed him off the sofa, Kai was laying there on the floor and then d.o came in and as soon as he saw Kai on the floor, Kai thought that he would help him up and tell u off but instead d.o went up to Kai and kicked him on the side really hard. Then Kai who was shocked and angry nearly exploded and said "wat was that for?!" "I was just checking to see if u were dead..." Said d.o as he looked innocently at Kai. Then d.o continued "..and ur alive!" "Oh haha ur so funny d.o.." Said Kai sarcastically and then u said "he's more funnier than u Kai, anyway I can understand why ur angry after all u got betrayed by d.o!" Then u burst out sniggering and so did d.o. Kai got of the floor with no help (which made u continue to laugh at him) and came to sit next to u. And obviously he had an annoyed look on his face so u gave him the remote and said "I don't wanna watch this now, u pick a program!." Then Kai looked up at u and smiled, then u ruffled his hair. Suho who was listening to all of this started to snigger to himself as he shut the door then he started to wonder "they are just like frienemies, Kai and her..