끝 end

Ideal Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked inside of the house he shares with the girl he loves, to hear someone crying in the bathroom. Right then he knew it was her who’s crying. Lately, she have been put under a lot of pressure like school works and exam and it is his job to make her happy like he promised to.

The bathroom door was wide open and she was leaning on the bathroom wall, crying with all her might. Hansol grabbed her and put her into an embrace. Her head buried deep into his neck. Her tears stained his shirt; it was like a waterfall.

“What’s wrong?” Hansol her hair and pat her back to calm her down.

She looked up and let out a squeaked voice, “I’m so at studying, I’m so useless and I think I’m going to fail my exam.” Hansol let out a sigh. It has been the same reason. This all because of your parents who really push you to the limit and telling you bulls like getting A is the only way to success.

Hansol lifted up her face with his fingers on her chin and smile.

“It’s okay, you never fail to steal my heart though.” Right after hearing that cheesy line, she laugh while sniffling. Hansol is not a person who keen to say cheesy things. His face went red and looked away.

“Who taught you that?!” She can’t stop laughing.

“M-Mingyu…” Hansol stuttered and mumbled, cursing Mingyu for his dear life. Hansol grabbed his girlfriend’s hand and took her to the kitchen for an ice cream.

He put out the ice cream to the counter fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter