He is my other half

He is my other half

It was two in the morning and one member short. Doojoon had been busy doing some promotional work for the TV show, Let’s Eat 2. He left at the beginning of the week and asked if his friends could house sit while he was away. During the first day of his departure his charger broke apart therefore leaving his phone off, he knew he should go buy another one but he was just constantly busy at fan meets, meetings and launching parties that he just had no time and plus he was sure no one needed to reach him.

Saturday had finally arrived as he landed back in Seoul and took a taxi home. It was 3am and he hadn’t slept a wink in two nights so the thought of his bed grew stronger as he drove through the city. It was still dark outside which made him happy and the thought of it being Sunday tomorrow made him even more ecstatic cause that meant sleeping in and no practice! The taxi pulled outside his house as he paid the gentlemen dearly and walked to the front door. He looked at the large wooden door before sighing with a smile and unlocking it to walk inside. He placed his bags by the door and walked straight to the spare room that was basically big enough to fit all of his friends in when they decided to stay over. He smiled at the sight of them and went to his room to put on his long PJ pants and a white wife beater as he heard a cough. He stretched with a yawn and scratched the back of his head before going to the same room as the others.

He got into a bed and placed his head on the soft pillow and closed his heavy eyes when the coughing started again with a groan that followed. His eyes remained closed even though he was growing grumpier by the minute. He sighed again when the coughing started again and even worse this time.

‘Whoever is coughing and causing such a racket can you go outside and sort out your problem quietly with some water or something!’ He growled. ‘Cause it is annoying!’ He heard some stirring as the culprit stood up and sniffed before leaving the room, ‘Thank god!’

‘Well welcome back to you too, Doojoon.’ Junhyung’s voice spoke.

‘Yah yah yah, shut up before I banish you outside as well.’ The leader was now annoyed as he turned to his side.

‘Do you even know who you just shouted at?’ Yoseob asked.

‘Maknae.’ He said with confidence.

‘No I am here.’ The youngest spoke up, ‘It was your girlfriend.’

‘!’ He cursed forgetting that he asked her to stay as well because to be quite frank he didn’t trust leaving his friends alone in his house because he believed he might not return back to one due them burning it down or something.

‘She’s been really sick since your departure.’ Gikwang stated, ‘She never left this room for this entire week, we said we would take her to the hospital but she’s as stubborn as you.’ Doojoon smirked, they were right, she was just as stubborn as him.

‘Okay.’ He blankly said.

‘You’re a really jackass, you know that?’ Joker said, ‘Get your up and go make up with her! She has missed you so much, you have no idea how excited she was last night when hearing you were coming back today!’

Double , , Doojoon! Out of all the times you decided to be an you choose tonight and to your GIRLFRIEND!

‘Get your out there and make things right, if it wasn’t for her you would probably have a mess of a house.’ Yoseob confessed, ‘She may have been sick but god she is a born leader.’

Doojoon laughed, she was always good at getting them to things by just using her voice. He felt so guilty when he heard the painful coughing again. He quickly got out of bed and walked to where the sound was coming from. He arrived in the lounge to see a body on the floor with a brown blanket draped over it.

‘Tash?’

‘Go away! I took so cough syrup so my cough should go away for a while and not annoy the hell out of you anymore.’

‘Babe, I’m sorry, you know how cranky I get when I haven’t slept properly for a while.’

‘Whatever, just go to bed.’

‘No.’ He said firmly, ‘You can’t be sleeping out in the cold and especially if you are sick. Come on stop being stubborn.’ He tugged at the blanket which just caused her to hold onto it tighter. He got on his knee’s behind her and whispered in her ear, ‘I’m really sorry.’

She winced at his breath on her skin causing her to release the blanket and having him yank it off in victory, ‘That was cruel.’ She said still not facing him.

‘Look at me.’ He pleaded.

‘No!’

‘Tash!’ He straddled her waist and pinned her down to the floor by her wrists as his eyes grew large. Her nose was red along with her eyes with tear stains down her cheek, ‘Babe.’

‘Your forgiven, just go to bed.’ She said half heartedly trying to look away from him as she started to cough her painful violent cough.

His heart broke to hear the pain she was going through because he loved her with all of that heart. He placed one hand on the side of her face and wiped the tear that was now falling before placing sweet kisses on . She knew what he was doing, he had the habit of kissing anything that hurt on her as if to kiss the pain away. He trailed wet warm kisses down her neck then towards her chest where he kissed three times including where her heart was before looking down at her still pinned to the floor.

‘I’m sorry for snapping at you. I actually forgot that I asked you to stay because I thought you would have left after just one day with the five of them.’ He said softly, ‘I should have climbed into bed with you held you close to me, making you feel safe and better.’

‘Would have been a lot better than this cold floor.’ She gave a weak smile at him.

He let out a slight chuckle as he lingered over lips, ‘Where else does it hurt?’

‘No, you will get sick. She turned her face making him kiss her cheek.

 ‘You’re worth getting sick for,’ He smiled, ‘Plus it would be a prize to spend more time with you all cuddled in bed with tissues and movies.’

She looked at him with a small smile as he leaned down, releasing her form his grip, and placing a tender sweet kiss on her lips. He got off her and picked her off the floor in bridal style and walked towards the room and placed her in the bed he was sleeping in. He placed his hands around her waist and pulled her body towards his chest as if to share his body heat with her. He placed a small kiss on the back of her head.

‘Finally, I thought one of you might have killed the other.’ Jun spoke up.

Doojoon grabbed a pillow and threw it face first at the rapper, ‘Shut up, some of us are trying to sleep or you sleep in the lounge tonight.’

Hyunseung let out a chuckle, ‘You two really are the same person but different gender.’

‘You know what they say, in order to accept love, you have to love yourself.’ Tash smiled as she looked up at Doojoon, ‘And he is my other half. I love you, Doojoon.’

‘I love you too, Tash.’