Chapter 2: It’s You

We Got Married: Yes or No
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was the day, the chance that brought two hearts to meet again. Tina was getting ready to leave her parents’ house. She’s been in Thailand for three days. The episode 1 filming of WGM would take place at Phuket. She was so excited yet nervous. Who could that be? She thought as she started the car’s engine.

P’Nay and the crew just gave her a very limited clue. Even it almost couldn’t call as clue. She got her very first mission card this morning. It says:

“Dear Tina, congratulation for your marriage. But first of all, please kindly look for your partner. Here some clues for you:

1.Go to Phuket Beach and please arrive there before 10 a.m.

2.Your partner soon-to-be will be in the highest building.

3.The most favorite English world is LOVE.”

Wow this guy is totally romantic I can tell. She commented after reading that.

 

 

Aom’s House

“Aom, we have to go to Phuket now.” K’Tae shouted from WGM’s SUV.

“Just a sec K’Tae. I need to bring my homemade snacks.”

“You are really prepared. So excited to get married today huh?” K’Tae teased Aom and she blushed so hard.

“I’m just being considerate since it’s our first meeting. I want to show him my perfect and caring side.”

“Haha, well I think that person should marry you for real after this show has done.”

“Crazy!”

Before she stepped into the car, the crew handed her the mission card. It says:

“Dear Aom, congratulation for your marriage. But first of all, please kindly look for your partner. Here some clues for you:

1.Go to Phuket Beach and please arrive there before 11 a.m.

2.Your partner soon-to-be will be in one of the restaurants inside the highest building.

3.The most favorite Chinese food is Tso’s chicken.”

So he is a Chinese? Who could that be? Aom asked herself.

 

 

Phuket

As Tina arrived at Phuket, she scanned the entire area and tried finding the highest building there. Once she found it, all the crew and her went straight to the building which is actually a five star hotel. At the ground floor lobby she saw Tao approaching her.

“Hi Tina, long time not see.” Tao pulled Tina for a hug.

“How are you Tao? I missed you so much. So is it you? I’m so glad that I’m paired up with you. It will be less awkward since we’ve been friends for a long time now.” It’s not too bad at all. Tina thought.

Tao dragged Tina to the third floor where the billiard club house was waiting for them. It had a really nice ambiance and only a few of people hang out there. They went to a private room and enjoyed each other’s company. It was flowing naturally and both of them didn’t even feel like they were there for filming. After finishing one set of game, they settled down on the couch.

“Now that you are such a great entertainer, I have a gift for you, Tina.”

“What is it? You mean something like a wedding present?”

“You wish!” Tao pulled a box from his bag and gave it to Tina.

To her surprise it was another mission card inside. “I thought it wouldn’t be any other mission card for today so that we just play around like whatever we like.”

“Who knows you might love it even more, Just open and read it.”

“Are enjoying Tao’s company? It’s too bad that you have to move up now to another level of this building. Tao is not the one you tied knot with. Go upstairs to level 7 and find it yourself who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter