Chapter 2

I'm sorry

The 5 boys went to the desk as soon as they entered the hospital.
"We're here to see our friend, Choi Junhong." Yongguk said.
"Room 451. Take the elevator to the 4th floor." The lady at the desk said. The boys had just managed to hear what she had said, before running for the elevator. They took the elevator to the 4th floor and found room number 451. The manager was sitting outside the room, obviously waiting for them.
"How is he, manager hyung?" Himchan asked.
"He was brought in about 30 minutes ago, by a man who found him in a park. He had been sitting under a tree for hours and had been freezing violently. He came in here with serious hyperthermia. He has yet to wake up." The older man said.
"Can we see him?" Jongup asked.
"Yes, but first I'd like to know what he was doing in the rain by himself? And why did he look like he had been crying. Did this have to do with his mistake at that show?" He asked.
"When we got back home, we kinda yelled at him. He was pretty upset, so he left. We thought that he would be back in an hour or so, but he wasn't. Mianhe, manager hyung." Yongguk said. 
"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, so get in there and apologize to your maknae. Don't you think he deserves that?" The manager asked. The boys all nodded before entering the room

Inside the room, they found their maknae lying on the hospital bed. Yongguk was the first to sit in the chair beside the bed. The maknae was sleeping, or unconscious, Yongguk couldn't tell. Yongguk took his hand and felt how cold it was.
"He's completely freezing still." He said, worry filling his voice. Jongup took the other hand and immediately agreed with Yongguk. 
"Is this our fault? Did we do this to him?" Himchan asked.
"I don't want to believe it either, but it is the truth." Youngjae said, standing in the other end of the room, next to a window. 
"What if he hates us? He could have died if someone hadn't found him." Daehyun asked the leader. Yongguk didn't answer, but instead brushed a few stands of hair out of the Maknae's face.
"He won't. He wouldn't be able to."  Jongup said. The boys sat in silence, waiting for their 'baby' to wake up. Because that was what he was. Their baby. The young, pretty and quite innocent boy that they had been assigned to take care of, to protect. And now they had failed. Because they hadn't been there to comfort him and protect him, he could have died. The thoughts of self-blame flew around the heads of the 5 young men. Suddenly, the boy on the bed started stirring. 
"Zelo, can you hear me?" Yongguk asked. Zelo's eyes opened, then closed again before opening again, this time to stay that way.
"Hyung?" He whispered, his voice weak and hoarse from the cold.
"Hey, Zelo. How are you feeling?" The leader asked.
"I'm sorry about earlier. I was behaving like a child, and I'm sorry for what I did at the performance." He said. The others just smiled at him, although, the smile had a bit of sadness in them.
"No, Junhong, we're sorry. We blamed you for everything, when it wasn't your fault. Can you forgive us?" Himchan asked. Zelo looked at them like they were crazy.
"Of course I'll forgive you, hyungs. It was mostly my own fault. Can you guys forgive me?" He asked, his sweet innocence shining through his voice. The older boys didn't answer verbally, but all practically threw themselves over Zelo in a group hug.
"I take that as a yes." He laughed. The others joined the laugh, happy to be able to hear the sound of Zelo's laugh again.
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

AN: So, that's it. I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did. If you haven't, please check out my exo-fanfiction. It would mean the world to me if you would leave a comment. Also, I have recently become aware that I have misspelled Yongguk's name in the previous chapter. I'm very sorry about that. Thank you for understanding.<3