Chapter one

I'm sorry

B.a.p entered their dorm in silence. They had just come home from a performance on a live tv show. The ride back home had been in silence. As soon as the door was closed behind them, they started exploding. 

"Zelo, what were you doing?" Himchan yelled at the maknae.
"I'm sorry, okay hyung. I did my best." The young boy answered. 
"Well, then your best is not good enough anymore." Jongup said, venomously.
"They're right, Junhong. Tonight was all your fault. The whole world is laughing at us right now, because of you." Yongguk said, his voice dead serious.
"But...but" Zelo began, trying to defend himself.
"No, Zelo, not this time. You have to improve, unless you want to go back to being a trainee." Jongup said. Zelos eyes were shining from unshed tears, but no one noticed. As he felt the tears threatening to fall, he ran out of the door as fast as he could, not once looking back.
"He'll be back soon." Youngjae said. But he was wrong. 

Several hours had passed, and Zelo hadn't returned.
"Do you think we were a little to hard on him?" Daehyun asked to no one in particular.
"We were. He's just a child, and he has the right to make a few mistakes. Maybe we should call our manager, to tell him to look for Zelo." Himchan said, looking to the floor. The others nodded and Daehyun pulled out his phone and went into another room to make the call to their manager.
"Look, it's raining." Jongup stated, making everyone look out of the window. And sure enough. The rain was pouring down. 
"I hope the kid has found shelter, or he's gonna freeze really bad." Jongguk said. Zelo had, since their debut, been a sort of younger brother to him. So of course he felt bad for how they had treated him. Daehyun returned to the room.
"Manager hyung said that he would ask the police to keep an eye out for him, but he didn't know how much was able to be done tonight, as he has only been gone for a few hours." He said. 

But a few kilometers from there, under a large tree, sat Zelo. He was shaking from the cold and from crying. How could his hyungs say those things about him. He pulled the thin jacket closer around himself, trying to preserve some heat, but it did nothing against the cold rain and wind. He had already lost most of the sensation in his feet and hands, but he knew that if he stayed here too long, he would surely get hyperthermia. But as he tried to stand up, him body wouldn't cooperate. His legs wouldn't carry him, and his will to walk was not strong enough. So he sat back down. Suddenly, he felt very tired. He knew that he shouldn't fall asleep, but right now, he didn't really care. His eyelids started dropping, sending him into the welcoming sleep. 

Back at the dorm, it had now been 5 hours since Zelo had disappeared, and 2 hours since they had called their manager. Jongguk were pacing around the living room. He had almost forgotten the fight that they had had, the only thing on his mind was seeing Zelo again. Suddenly, a phone rang and all the boys jumped at the sudden sound.
"It's manager hyung." Daehyun said, giving the phone to Jongguk. He took the phone and put it to his ear.
"Manager hyung?" He asked.
"I have just gotten of the phone with a nearby hospital. They have found Zelo." He said.

-----------------

AN: first chapter. I'll have the next chapter up tomorrow or the day after, depending on when I get the time to finish it. I'll make sure that the next chapter will have a good amount of 'bromance' in it.