Chapter 3

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now

OC Pov

That happened a long time ago. Right now I love my kids. "Mommy! We are back home!" said my beloved Byeol and Junghwa. "How is your day?" I asked them. "Great!" they said and give me two thumbs up. I smiled at them. I love them because they are too cute.

 

The next day

"Ding Dong" the door bell rang. I went to the door and open. " Ah, I miss you and the kidssss!!!" Ian hug me tightly and throw me tons of questions. Ian is one of my best friend that I met him in one of Singapore stage. "Woah. Relax Ian! They are fine." I answer him. "So what brings you here?" I ask him. "I just miss you and kids too muchhh~~~" he replied. "Okay can. Join us for breakfast?" I asked him. "Breakfast will be good~" he smiled and replied. "Daddy!!!" once the twins saw him and ran to him. "How are you my Byeol and Junghwa?" he ask them. "We are good. Where is our present?" Byeol answer and asked. "Is here! We are going to a concert!" Ian said and now we all sitting at dining table. "What concert is that?" Junghwa asked him and show him her big doll eyes. "Erm... Is SMTown concert!" Ian happily replied. I look at him and he mouthed me "later I will explain to you."

After sending the twins to school, Ian and I went to a private cafe. "So about SMTown concert..." I said. He cutted in and say "Just go, my company is paying. Don't you miss them, Miyoung?" "Okay, I missed them and lets go to the concert!" I said to him.

 

Skip to the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter