Chapter 2

Don't Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

OC POV

After 2 years of running away from Jongin, I missed him. I raised our twins alone. Luckily there is someone I get help from. 

5 years ago

"I get some drink okay. Do you guys want some drink?" I asked a group of boys sitting in front of me called EXO. "Miyoung, we want coffee, is that okay with you?" Lay told me what the guys want. "Of course can. I can help you all bring coffee!" I answered happily. When I going to the pantry, I saw Seulgi and Jongin kissing. They kissed in front of me, I turned my body and quickly went back to dance studio. "Miyoung, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked me. I replied, "yes... I.. just not feeling well at the moment.. I think I will go home..." all of them nodded, I hope my acting can persuade them. "Ohhh, get well soon okay or else hyungs will bully me?" Sehun told me. I smiled at him and went back to our (Jongin and mine) apartment. 

A few hours later,

"Miyoung! Miyoung are you alright?" Jongin shouted while dashing to the masterbed room and looked at me. I just smiled and sat up on the bed. "Can I ask you some question?" I asked, clarify things that I saw. He nodded. "Did you kiss Seulgi?" I calmly asked. He replied, " Miyoung, I..." "Tell me the truth Jongin, what happened to you when I went overseas for promotion for 7 months?" I asked him. "Miyoung.... when you were at overseas, I date with Seulgi. I mean I..." I sighed. "It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter