Confessions.

Lie

The next day, they had a live performance on a music show. In the waiting room, Jonghyun practiced his guitar while chatting with his dongsaengs as he always did. Suddenly, a girl approached them, bowing out of respect.

"Annyeong haseyo, Lee Jonghyun. It's been a while."

Jonghyun looked up. So did Minhyuk Jungshin and Yonghwa, who was busy touching up his bangs in front of the mirror.

"Seori. Hi."

***

Seori managed to pull Jonghyun out of the waiting room and to the empty niche just outside the room. They were quiet at first, not knowing who should start talking first. Jonghyun glanced at the pretty girl he used to date a few months ago. She was still as pretty as ever - her long straight falling down her shoulders, her big doe eyes sparkling from the hallway lights. The only difference is that her hair was now a different shade - a dyed golden-brown colour. Seori is actually just an average make-up artist, the person who works backstage, not popular at all. And that was what Jonghyun was attracted to - her humour, her charms, and her simplicity. But then as they dated she got more and more glamorous - wearing more jewelry, higher pradas and different coloured nail polish every day. This Jonghyun can put up with, but when she started on how he shouldn't start promoting in Japan just yet...

"Jonghyun-sshi, I---" Seori started.

"Jonghyun-ah, we're about to start!" Yonghwa called from the waiting room.

"Seori-ah, I don't think this will work. Especially not now, at this time..."

"I'll wait for you! Every time you go to Japan, I'll wa--"

"Five minutes to live!" the producer called.

"Jonghyun hyung!" Minhyuk called.

"I have to go." Jonghyun walked away from Seori, who was already starting to feel her face flush. The band of four said their cheer (Let's die!!) and queued to stage.

Seori pressed her fingers on her warm forehead. What was I thinking?! she thought. Of course he wouldn't want to get back after I dissed about Japan. Urgh, this is giving me such a big headache. Lee Jonghyun, I still have feelings for you. Do you know that?

 

***

 

"Today was so tiring!" Jonghyun exclaimed as soon as they entered their dorm. He landed himself on the living room sofa, placing his guitar bag next to it. He squished all the cushions that were on the sofa for comfort.

"Hyung, that sleeping posture is bad for your body!" Jungshin told Jonghyun. But Jonghyun was already dozing off, pumped out from their schedules. The other members got ready for bed and let their main guitarist rest for awhile. When Minhyuk was ready for bed, dressed in a simple white tee and pajama pants, he walked into the living room to wake his hyung up.

"Hyung, hyung, wake up, go and get ready for bed," Minhyuk told, shaking Jonghyun on the arm.

"Seori, even if you wanted to talk, you could at least start with an apology..." Jonghyun muttered. Minhyuk widen his eyes, surprised. "Hyung-ah, you should really wake up now..."

"You really love the fact that I'm suffering right?" Jonghyun continued, so softly under his breath Minhyuk couldn't have heard if everyone else weren't asleep. "I'm suffering because I can't get over you... Even after all you've done... You really are my first love..."

Minhyuk couldn't stand it anymore. "HYUNG!" he said loudly, shaking Jonghyun's arms. It woke the 21 year old up, jumping from the sofa. He quickly wiped off the saliva coming down to his chin. 

"Hyung-ah, I think you were having nightmares. It's because you didn't take a shower. You should really clean up and get to bed," Minhyuk nagged.

"Uh," was all Jonghyun managed to say. He walked drowsily towards his room, his head banging sore from sleeping at an odd position. But there was only one girl inside his head - Kim Seori.

 

***

 

Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 2. Is it too short? Please do comment. Love you guys~