Searching the Audience.

Lie

"Hyung!" Jonghyun called from behind. Yonghwa turned around. "You left your amp!"

"Ah, gomawo," Yonghwa replied, taking the amp from Jonghyun's hand. Jonghyun felt his muscles release from the pressure of carrying two amps at the same time, in addition to the guitar bag slung over his back. He walked off, heading towards their van, trying to wear off the pain. Yonghwa saw his band member's face and smiled.

"Haha, sorry, I'll help you carry your amp next time," Yonghwa said, smiling. Jonghyun smiled back.

"Next time I'll make you carry my guitar bag too!" Jonghyun joked.

"Oh, so that's how you treat your hyung," Yonghwa laughed, pushing Jonghyun. Jonghyun laughed too, but didn't reply. The members of CNBLUE are often quiet, and they respect their hyungs.

"Hey, Jonghyun-ah, how's that girl you've been seeing off late? I haven't heard of her in awhile now."

Jonghyun's smile flattens. "Oh, Seori. Um, we broke up awhile ago."

"Huh? Really?" Yonghwa asked, surprised. He always thought they were very cute with each other, and he didn't expect them to break up so soon. "'When?"

"Some time before we headed to Japan," Jonghyun told. "Ah, it's a long story." Yonghwa let it slip by, but he's very curious. He'll definitely try to dig it out of Jonghyun someday, but today might not be the day. Their schedule was packed, and they have a lot of things on their mind ever since they made their major debut in Japan. 

That night before they went to bed, Jonghyun was sitting on his bed, practicing his guitar. He shared a room with Minhyuk and got the lower bunk. Minhyuk couldn't sleep so he listened carefully to Jonghyun's guitar playing.

"Hyung?" he said suddenly. Jonghyun felt surprised. He thought Minhyuk was already asleep. "Mm?"

"Have you ever felt like you really love a girl?" Minhyuk asked. Jonghyun stopped playing his guitar. He looked up. Minhyuk looked down from his bunk. He looked serious, but also as if he's going to burst of embarrassment. 

After awhile, Jonghyun finally replied. "Mm, I guess so." Then he glanced at the floor and thought about it. "But I guess not all love lasts long. I mean, we're still young, right? Having a lot of dating experience... We should have this?"

"Do you have a lot of dating experience?" Minhyuk asked, still looking down at his hyung.

"Mm, I wouldn't say a lot..."

"Like how many?"

Jonghyun knew the answer quite well, but he took awhile to reply. "...four?"

"Uwaah, when was your first one?" Minhyuk asked, excited. Now he's smiling and ready for a bedtime story.

"Why are you asking this anyway?" Jonghyun asked, throwing a smirk at Minhyuk. Minhyuk fell back onto his bed. Jonghyun stood his guitar on it's stand, following Minhyuk. 

"Because, I used to like this girl back in high school, and since I couldn't attend my graduation, I never got to tell her that I like her..." Minhyuk told. Jonghyun didn't say anything to this, so Minhyuk continued. "It's weird... I still think about her a lot, and when I browse through the audience, I try to spot if she's there, if she remembers me."

"I do that too," Jonghyun said quietly. 

"Hm?" Minhyuk asked. "What did you say?"

Jonghyun didn't reply. Minhyuk looked at the lower bunk. "You look at the audience, to search for who?"

"Just go to bed," Jonghyun told, pulling his blanket over his head. 

"Ah, I remember now, Kim Seori!" Minhyuk exclaimed. "You're dating her right now, right? Wait, aren't you? I haven't heard of her in awhile now."

"Give it up, Minhyuk."

"I think I can sleep well tonight!" Minhyuk said. "I'm not the only one who's head over heels of somebody in the band!"

***

 

Ahh, after many disturbances, finally finished chapter 1~ Please do follow my story, I hope to finish this soon!